Please visit my winter town dream address!

Bells
Isabelle
Famous Mushroom
Pumpkin Cupcake
Please visit my winter themed town! I've worked on this for a while now, and i would really appreciate it if you could visit and leave some feedback!

here's some background:
Hush is much like its name, it is quiet and peaceful, almost desolate. In this village lives the fairy serenity, a twinkling star who lives in her home surrounded by mushrooms and trees and 3 snowy villagers who mind their own buisness and keep to themselves but are happy and sunny when spoken to. The time is set to 2am and the streetlights dotted around the town and the illuminated pwp's light up the cold night. It is the place to go to when you need to relax or go to sleep. Surrounded by cedars with festive lights and beautiful pwp's, hush will make you feel at home...but remember...shh...

dream address: 7F00-009E-E479

HNI_0004.jpgHNI_0006.jpgHNI_0098.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, this does feel like a creepy dream, maybe because i'm not used to visiting hacked towns. Like it's a ghost town that was destroyed in an avalanche or something. Peaceful and beautiful, yet cold and unsettling. I like it a lot.

Just paid a visit myself...
I normally don't enjoy winter themed towns, but I really enjoyed visiting hush. It's so serene... it's almost unsettling. You did a beautiful job coordinating all the trees, and I loved walking up and down the beach. Your mayor's little home fits in perfectly as well. I absolutely adored visiting your town... It's so quiet, in a sense.
It feels like a place I'd daydream about, or let my thoughts wander in if such a place was real.

beautiful town!!! i really love it. very silent and lonely, i think you did a very good job on it. :D

Post pictures of it please? Am restarting rn and don't have dream suite. :(

I visited earlier and I loved it. I took the design you made called Serenity's dress and am excited to wear it. This was my first hacked dream town, haha. Good work.

I'm visiting at the moment and its so calming, the house is decorated so well and i love the landscaping. Great job!

Back