Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm gonna spend today and tomorrow sending the rest of the art out - I hope I don't disappoint anyone too much T-T I've almost received all the art, but one person was unable to complete their work; is there anyone willing to do stand-in work for me? ;;;

I can do the stand-in! I probably won't be able to get it done by the end of the day though, is that ok?

Ahhh Nightmares <33 Thank you for all your hard work so far with organizing the event, it looks like it's been a lot more stressful than I thought D:

Last edited:
Alright I'm gonna spend today and tomorrow sending the rest of the art out - I hope I don't disappoint anyone too much T-T I've almost received all the art, but one person was unable to complete their work; is there anyone willing to do stand-in work for me? ;;;

I can do another piece

sorry i wasn't able to complete my work ;;

i've been really busy with schoolwork this school year, i just couldn't find time to do my art + my brothers would not give me my tablet to do my art... so yea sorry about that and sorry to the ppl i've disappointed :-(

The person who I got did a beautiful job, Thank you so much Q~Q.
1397cffdec.png
3309586a24.png

That is me! I'm glad you like it!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooohhh i think thats mturtle? looks absolutely amazing! :D

You know my style so well ;u;

Last edited:
Thanks to whoever drew mine!! :D
ahTrbc8.png

oooooh, I think that's def Marco bodt's style ^^ Looks awesome!

//SWEATS
(that is me, I'm glad you like it > w < )

Mine!!
Thanks, I don't have much art of Conner!!

art_trade_by_buttonscantfly-dalcrdd.jpg

Last edited:
//omg sorry everyone

Please tell me if you have not received your art yet! It should be done T-T
(Evvie, yours in on hold for the moment, waiting for their PM //sweat. They've completed it though, so don't worry haha)

Last edited:
//omg sorry everyone

(Evvie, yours in on hold for the moment, waiting for their PM //sweat. They've completed it though, so don't worry haha)

I haven't received any but I assumed it was cause I couldn't do my art so I'm not worried about it. I'm hosting a fall secret santa because I think its better for me to host than participate. Oops.

//omg sorry everyone

ah ok @___@ how long do you think it will be?

Haven't received my my art yet, but not complaining because I'm still working on shading mine. sORRY mATH iS REALLY hArD

//omg sorry everyone

I havent recieved mine yet c:

AHH I ALSO GOT THESE AHH

DPbC0rV.jpg

lWPoE35.png
pls I need to know who you are so I can give you my eternal love (and put them on toyhou.se)

//SWEATS
(that is me, I'm glad you like it > w < )

O: I'm assuming you did two pieces then? Because the art I received is in the same style >w< You really did such a wonderful job, I was so ecstatic that when I saw it <3 Seriously thank you so much!! ^-^

qxrjZrk.png

O: I'm assuming you did two pieces then? Because the art I received is in the same style >w< You really did such a wonderful job, I was so ecstatic that when I saw it <3 Seriously thank you so much!! ^-^

qxrjZrk.png

ye I did stand in work > w <

glad everyone likes their stuff! ; ^ ;

AHH I ALSO GOT THESE AHH

DPbC0rV.jpg

lWPoE35.png
pls I need to know who you are so I can give you my eternal love (and put them on toyhou.se)

I believe those were done by dreamingofneverland. She goes by punkspace on DA. They're both really cute!! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back