• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

please help me absolutely DESTROY my town + FREE bells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
i want to remodel my town so that means that i need someone to help me cut down/ get rid of all my trees. i have a variety of fruit trees, trash, and mushrooms on the floor. feel free to take whatever you want but my only request is that you leave the persimmons, apples and peaches. i need someone to provide axes since i don’t have any. i also have a ton of free bells, they’re in my abd so you’ll have to ask me for them. i can pay tbt for the axes.

Hello! I also wanted to say that I have earned all of the golden tools over the years which means that I have an unbreakable golden axe! I can help and come over to your town sometime we can schedule in EST for 100% free! No IGB or TBT needed! If you would like! I think that it would be more efficient if @vinnie & @Beanz can all find a time so that we can all work at once!! If you dont need me anymore than thats fine aswell!!! If you do tell me!

Hello! I also wanted to say that I have earned all of the golden tools over the years which means that I have an unbreakable golden axe! I can help and come over to your town sometime we can schedule in EST for 100% free! No IGB or TBT needed! If you would like! I think that it would be more efficient if @vinnie & @Beanz can all find a time so that we can all work at once!! If you dont need me anymore than thats fine aswell!!! If you do tell me!
I also agree with you on it being more efficient. I'm down for us all to work together. I can get @Beanz a bunch of axes. Forgot to mention, no TBT is needed.

I can help if you want! I don't need anything in return :)

heya, i can definitely help. I have a golden axe, and I can get about 10 axes for ya.

I can help if you want! I don't need anything in return :)

thanks everyone! i will sadly not be available until 3:30 or 4:00 because i have school, after that i’ll be available for another 5-6 hours. so if i want to invite you all over to my town i’ll need to put in all of your friend codes into the 3DS friends app? i haven’t played in a long time so i just want to make sure i know how to do it.

thanks everyone! i will sadly not be available until 3:30 or 4:00 because i have school, after that i’ll be available for another 5-6 hours. so if i want to invite you all over to my town i’ll need to put in all of your friend codes into the 3DS friends app? i haven’t played in a long time so i just want to make sure i know how to do it.
Yes! So 4:00 PM on EST? That works for me. If we can all be good then we just need to friend each other and you open your gates!!! <3

Yes! So 4:00 PM on EST? That works for me. If we can all be good then we just need to friend each other and you open your gates!!! <3
That sounds good. I have a pretty busy morning, so that's when I'm available. I'll friend you both.

I may not be able to help, actually. My grandma is coming over this afternoon, but I don't know what time. It'll probably be around 1-2. She wants to go shopping with us all, so that may take a while. If I figure out what time she's supposed to be here, I'll let you know.

I may not be able to help, actually. My grandma is coming over this afternoon, but I don't know what time. It'll probably be around 1-2. She wants to go shopping with us all, so that may take a while. If I figure out what time she's supposed to be here, I'll let you know.
Oh thats okay! If you are all free tomorrow that works, I am good any day!!!

that’s ok! i mean you don’t have to help at all if you’re busy, i just needed the axes which you can give to me at anytime not just today.

that’s ok! i mean you don’t have to help at all if you’re busy, i just needed the axes which you can give to me at anytime not just today.
Turns out I will be available. My granny is extremely slow and hasn't even made her way to my house yet. We all decided to go shopping tomorrow instead, so I'm free this afternoon to help.

Turns out I will be available. My granny is extremely slow and hasn't even made her way to my house yet. We all decided to go shopping tomorrow instead, so I'm free this afternoon to help.
im available now! it doesn’t seem like anybody else who offered to help is online right now. you can just drop off the axes and you don’t need to help if you don’t want to. i have to add your fc

im available now! it doesn’t seem like anybody else who offered to help is online right now. you can just drop off the axes and you don’t need to help if you don’t want to. i have to add your fc
I'll gladly help, I don't mind at all. It's 0834-7027-9455

added you! tell me if you’re ready so i can open my gates. if not i can wait, i don’t want to make you feel rushed.
I'm ready! Also, my wifi has been going out occasionally for some reason, so you may want to save every now and then.

gates are open! im nat from beanz
Post automatically merged:

lost connection, will be opening again

Last edited:
ok, thank you so much for helping a little bit and for the axes! i appreciate it a lot!

EDIT: forgot to quote

Is this still a thing? I have 4 axes I could burn, esp for bells. I’m getting beetle farming burn out 😵‍💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back