• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

play-asia

Jarrad

Bread
Bells
Winter Mittens
Green Fair Pinwheel
Green Feather
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Lately I've become plagued by the impatience of waiting around for a EU release date for the NEW 3DS, and as I live in Britain, I've been contemplating importing one from AU, as we are technically the same region.

I've found a few NEW 3ds consoles on play asia, and as this would be my first time importing something from abroad, I was just wanting a little bit of feedback regarding how reliable they are.

Have you ever bought from play asia before? If you have, was the quality of the product bought okay? I don't want to pay over 200 AU dollars for something to have it not work, and then be stuck with the shipping costs of returning it.

Its safe they sometimes do weekly promo shiz they also sale jap 3ds and shiz

- - - Post Merge - - -

"shiz"

I've been contemplating importing one from AU, as we are technically the same region.

If we're only going from things like 'region locks' etc, I'm 95% sure Australia is in a PAL region which for the sake of simplicity, we are exactly the same region.

Maybe be prepared with a British bought charger though as I'm not sure UK/AUS have the same type of plug sockets...Would really suck if you bought it, only to have it arrive and you can't charge the bloody thing xD

Last edited:
I've made several purchases from Play-Asia numerous times and I can vouch for it. I have had great experiences with my purchases and don't recall ever having any issues. I also have a few friends that buy products from there as well.

If you have any more questions, you can definitely send me a message and i'll try to help you out.

Last edited:
Back