Switch
8554-1675-5890
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Hello all!!

This is more of a 'return' message, but the magnificent Piggy is back. I have not been on this site for almost a year due to personal issues, but am so glad to be back. I am mostly known for my giant giveaways and am hoping to do another soon. I will be re-opening my landscaping shop and regular shop.

If you don't remember me, then, Hi! I'm Piggy (also known as Alexa), a girl obsessed with Gala and who owns way too many blue roses.

If you do remember me, pm me or smth, we can get in touch again and yea xD

~ Piggy <3

OMG! Welcome back! I remember you~!! :-D

hey welcome back lmao! I remember you.
(I used to be mayoravalon; probably doesn't ring a bell but ah well)

Hello! :)

Thanks for this, I have been here since the middle of last year, a little while, but not long enough to have met you--so appreciate the renewed introduction! :)

Welcome back! You sound pretty cool, and you'd be happy to know a lot of nice new people have joined, so the forum is just getting better & better all the time. :)

hey welcome back lmao! I remember you.
(I used to be mayoravalon; probably doesn't ring a bell but ah well)

Mayor jess of avalon? Of course I remember, I made like 10 sigs for you back in the day I made sigs :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! :)

Thanks for this, I have been here since the middle of last year, a little while, but not long enough to have met you--so appreciate the renewed introduction! :)

Welcome back! You sound pretty cool, and you'd be happy to know a lot of nice new people have joined, so the forum is just getting better & better all the time. :)

Thank you :)

Welcome back -- I remember you!
I was OfficiallyCupcakes and before that, Grumpy Cat ^^

Back