• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

I just came up w a devastating quote that pretty much sums up my relationship w my dad:

"When pushing your child to be successful and reach their fullest potential gets to the point where it's more insulting than inspiring, then it isn't doing anyone any good."

While setting up my mother's new phone for her I finally managed to convince her to switch to WhatsApp. This means I can delete Kik. She was the last person I knew who still liked to use it.

i've always wondered who's the original creator of my icon

who made pikachu caramelldansen? who!?

someone must have opened my window because i just heard my old elementary school's bell go off very clearly
(i live quite a bit of a walk away from it so this is a bit surprising for me)

my dad's friend is visiting and i'm too scared to go downstairs and get my ice cream incase they try to talk to me 👀

I’m not going to let my parents dictate my shaving habits anymore. From now on I’m going to shave arms and legs. Goodbye yeti hair!

Exactly one year ago today was March 13. A Friday. The last normal day of school for me.

well did i not expect to change almost entirely over the course of one year

I've started doing a weekend to-do list and I can't express enough how satisfying it is to cross off everything i've done
I'm a changed woman :D

i literally love how every morning lately, i've opened the bell tree and seen at least 1 picture of alastor from hazbin hotel
what a great start to my day 😂💕

Back