• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

*at work yesterday*

Me: What breed of dog is that one?
Boss: She's a Shar-pei pug mix
Me: Oh I love Shar-peis :D
Boss: Yeah before you know them
Me: I had two growing up
Boss: Before they got ruined

Like? Somethings you don't need to say. I get you're knowledgeable about dogs, when she said the 'before you know them' she prob meant cause they were originally bread as basically a Chinese pitbull, but that doesn't change the fact that not all dogs are like that, aggressive and fighty. My one dog had the absolute BEST temperament, never barked or snapped or did anythin bad, even as a baby (me) would pull her tail and do other baby annoying stuff.

Also who th breeds a pug and Shar-pei together?

my mum literally asked me what i wanted to do with my birthday and apparently "i don't want to celebrate it" wasn't a good enough answer so now she's making me go out really early in the morning then inviting everyone to come round later in the day
like sure, put me in a bunch of uncomfortable situations, that'll make my start liking my birthday

so I'm following Biden on fb and when I saw one of his posts I just suddenly dissociated for a split second and I was like "wait, he's the president now??"

like for some reason 0.7% of my brain still believes that Trump is the president. maybe that's why I've been so damn stressed about politics lately lol.

If you've ever wondered this is how the members online box looks like during the dead hours.

Y1xutHG.png

It's so tiny.​

Oh I am out of practice when it comes to painting my nails, lol. This isn’t going super well but I’m committed now 😂💕

i've been thinking about that new helluva boss episode and it technically ruined hazbin hotel lol
so in hazbin hotel, charlie's entire plan is to redeem demons and send them to heaven or whatever
but in the new helluva boss episode, them angels accidently did something bad and got banned from heaven

so if angels who did something by accident can't go back to heaven, then demons who do bad on purpose definately won't be allowed to go to heaven no matter how good they become at the hotel

my boy alastor was right, charlie's plan is wacky nonsense 😂

If you've ever wondered this is how the members online box looks like during the dead hours.

Y1xutHG.png

It's so tiny.​

Screenshot_20210211-000843~3.png

I win! Just kidding

Took this screenshot back in February because I inadvertently noticed how very few users were online at the time as I was scrolling down to see the General Discussion forum, and it happened to be the lowest count I've ever seen (and this was like around 10 or 11 at night. Not even that late. I haven't ever been on this forum past midnight, but I imagine it might get even lower then).

View attachment 361590

I win! Just kidding

Took this screenshot back in February because I inadvertently noticed how very few users were online at the time as I was scrolling down to see the General Discussion forum, and it happened to be the lowest count I've ever seen (and this was like around 10 or 11 at night. Not even that late. I haven't ever been on this forum past midnight, but I imagine it might get even lower then).

I feel slightly validated in not being the only person who likes to check how many people are on. My personal record lowest is somewhere in the 20s. I want to say 25 going off my memory... I think I may need to find more interesting hobbies than observing the online counter.​

Shopping for houses is so stressful, there's hardly anything that fits my requirements and every time we find one that's not terrible it sells so fast it's ridiculous. They're selling like 2 days after being listed. I hate this, I just want a nice hooooouse. 😭

Need to catch up on Blood on the Tracks manga. They're already on volume 3 and 4 as for their English publishing physically.

i preordered a game then cancelled it and preordered it again and my mum's going mad over it
can't wait until next week when i cancel it again

since spongebob was confirmed to be gay last year he's definitely gay for squidward, i mean he called squidward a hunk, handsome, told patrick he liked him, and stole the entire interior design of his house. he's a complete simp

Back