• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

Get a messy shoulder length cut, kinda like a bob but less sharp. My hair is currently shoulder length and parted in the middle so it's pretty androgynous. Also I googled "androgynous shoulder length hair" so hopefully that might give you some ideas.
Oh thank you

I didn't know November was yet but then again past year been pretty messy so i don't blame it.

26157.jpg

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is literally the funniest word to ever exist, like who even come up with that?! 😂

Why is Gamzee Makara from Homestuck always portrayed as a sympathetic sweetheart in my dreams, rather than a genocidal juggalo like in the real Homestuck roflmao

I don't get why people are so upset about the art style in the DP remakes? have they literally never played the original Diamond and Pearl??
Probably. Couldn't care less, I'm so hyped for them since swsh was such a moneygrab and I'm glad I never got them. Plus literally everything happened at their release dates, so uh.

apparently yo-kai watch games will only be released in japan from now on
and my aunt took my last one... never forget!

apparently yo-kai watch games will only be released in japan from now on
and my aunt took my last one... never forget!
Yeah I heard of that before. I never really got into them but big sad mood for those who enjoyed it.

i used to love dragon quest games so earlier i bought the demo for dragon quest XI and i'm pretty sure that demo is the entire game, like does it even have an end? it's taking me hours to get through 😅

Back