• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

Okay, so I was somewhat dumb and didn’t realize until recently that Starbucks doubleshots (the cans) have a LOT more caffeine than just a normal cup of coffee. No wonder I was having anxiety and a fast heart rate when finishing university. I‘m surprised I made it out of that unscathed. 😬

Apparently just a normal cup of coffee is good for you and helps prevent cancer among other things, so I’m adding that back to my daily routine.

if I adopt another bird to live with Lloyd and declare them siblings, they better not fall in love

I wonder if when I keep switching around la/el and o/a when I talk Spanish, will that confuse the Spanish-speaking person I'm talking to? Are they gonna be like 'you gotta choose one or the other' or straight up say I shouldn't be using el/o.

^Not sure if I completely understand what you mean, but it shouldn't confuse them if you're using the words right. From what I know, "la" and words ending in "a" are usually feminine, and "el"/words ending in "o" are usually masculine (so it would sound a bit strange/nonsensical if someone said for example "la perro" or "el gata". I think there are some exceptions though).

I'm randomly remembering that I used to have a couple of those "rabbit's foot" keychain things when I was little. Think I got them at Chuck E. Cheese's or something. They were dyed blue/green and looked real, but I don't think that they actually were (hopefully not).

Okay, forget my old aesthetic. Zhongli from Genshin Impact with a Cappy hat from Super Mario Odyssey on his head is my new favorite thing to come out of the internet. Now, I’m off to collect those coins... err, I mean bells. No wait, I mean mora. What am I doing with my time?

I don't trust people who are like "omnivores" or basically listen casually to whatever they come across... Like bruh if you have that tiny of a music interest you're probably an uninteresting person in general.

Okay, so I was somewhat dumb and didn’t realize until recently that Starbucks doubleshots (the cans) have a LOT more caffeine than just a normal cup of coffee. No wonder I was having anxiety and a fast heart rate when finishing university. I‘m surprised I made it out of that unscathed. 😬

Apparently just a normal cup of coffee is good for you and helps prevent cancer among other things, so I’m adding that back to my daily routine.

Are they the cans that you can buy from the store? I always see them on the shelves, but I'm immediately put off by how costly they are. But you've now convinced me to buy one, coffee has no effect on me anymore.

Are they the cans that you can buy from the store? I always see them on the shelves, but I'm immediately put off by how costly they are. But you've now convinced me to buy one, coffee has no effect on me anymore.

Yeah, they’re the cans that you can buy from the store. They can be expensive too.

it's my old dog, cookie's birthday on sunday and my mum & dad said we aren't gonna celebrate it since our dog passed away so we don't need to celebrate her birthday and that is the most wack thing i've ever heard tbh

cookie was a blessing and i shall go ahead and celebrate her birthday all day because she was the best dog ever and i love her so much

Why don’t bagels come sliced anymore? Seriously, my mornings are now spent cutting bagels and to achieve even slices has to be a talent.
what? where are bagels not sliced???? i get pre-sliced bagels all the time, i couldn't live without them haha

1615412877940.png

why does this single photo physically drag my body back to the my childhood in the mid to late 2000s

how to look androgynous when you can't get your hair cut super short??
Get a messy shoulder length cut, kinda like a bob but less sharp. My hair is currently shoulder length and parted in the middle so it's pretty androgynous. Also I googled "androgynous shoulder length hair" so hopefully that might give you some ideas.

Back