Place your random thoughts.

I was reminded of an assignment I had back in high school. I didn't think much about it, but it was one of the more interesting assignments. We were given a series of songs, and we had to interpret the lyrics of one of them. We had to write an essay about that the song meant to us, and that was the whole assignment. Songs means different things to everyone. They might mean one thing to the artist, but that can change so slightly depending on the listener. Everyone had similar thoughts but ultimately every meaning was different because the lyrics reminded them of a specific point in their lives.

I still don't understand what the point of this assignment was other than maybe it was just a subject to write about, but it was an interesting experiment.

I was reminded of an assignment I had back in high school. I didn't think much about it, but it was one of the more interesting assignments. We were given a series of songs, and we had to interpret the lyrics of one of them. We had to write an essay about that the song meant to us, and that was the whole assignment. Songs means different things to everyone. They might mean one thing to the artist, but that can change so slightly depending on the listener. Everyone had similar thoughts but ultimately every meaning was different because the lyrics reminded them of a specific point in their lives.

I still don't understand what the point of this assignment was other than maybe it was just a subject to write about, but it was an interesting experiment.

I got this exact assignment twice. I even have one of my presentations still saved.

The second time we had to partner up and agree on a song. My partner wanted death metal.

...I just said "yeah go ahead dude". Turns out we also had to play the song in front of the class after explaining the lyrics. It made our presentation fairly unique, to say the least.

When my TBT 10th comes, I wouldn’t be active for a total of 120 months. I would be active for a total of 79 months.

I like Leon.
I had a crush on Leon for a little bit before Team Galactic became my hyperfixation…
Post automatically merged:

there was a spider on the ceiling and i tried to get it but it fell and I don’t know where it went 😭. I tried to get one of my cats to help me but she didn’t seem to see it either
I would be terrified I hate spiders… D:

TBT keeps loading like one of those old websites where the formatting is broken and only some things are loading in, like the background image... is my laptop/wifi crazy or is it Zipper returning from the pits?

i can’t stress enough how much seeing a white button with black thread makes me cringe. it’s one of the most hideous things ever.

Back