• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Place your random thoughts.

Currently fixating on “around the world” playing over the yakuza friday night dance. If you sync the speed it fits 100 (💯) %

EDIT: THROWBACK to the time my mom imitated the voice and sung the entire song

also, most unanimous rym vote ive seen so far
DDD8611D-D4F6-4547-9FDE-4C4BAE3D551E.jpeg

throwback to one of the most legendary drawings 12 year old me ever made:

Hnet-com-image-1.jpg
I had to refresh the page for this to load so I thought it was a joke about not drawing anything I was so confused that would be so random. Nostalgic drawing

Last edited:
I had to refresh the page for this to load so I thought it was a joke about not drawing anything I was so confused that would be so random. Nostalgic drawing
it's from my good ol Flipnote Studio days haha. probably drawn in 2012. I have tons more drawings like this, but I lost the DSi that has the SD card with all those flipnotes a few years ago. hoping it turns up one day :,,,,)

it's from my good ol Flipnote Studio days haha. probably drawn in 2012. I have tons more drawings like this, but I lost the DSi that has the SD card with all those flipnotes a few years ago. hoping it turns up one day :,,,,)
Aww, I hope so too. Yeah I definitely miss flipnote, that app came out at the perfect time to capture a certain zeitgeist. I had two dsis, i really liked the light blue one so i imported it but also had to import dsi shop cards. Good memories

edit: i just played around the world on speaker and my cat started sniffing/staring at it. I can’t tell if she was scared or playful lol

Last edited:
On two of my last polling threads on Brewster’s:
  • Star Wars is winning over Harry Potter, but the results are too close.
  • SpongeBob is winning over Fairly OddParents in a landslide. In fact, more people voted for SpongeBob alone on that thread than on the Star Wars vs Harry Potter poll.

I looked at the ACNH popularity poll, some of these results do not come off as surprising.

• Roald the penguin (perhaps the only Adelie penguin villager) is in the top tier.
  • Apollo is the most popular Cranky villager.
  • Raymond and Marshal are the most popular villagers.
In my island of StarGlow, Roald and Apollo are the only top-tier villagers living there. The others are mildly popular (like Aurora) or pretty unpopular (like Amelia).

I need to find a way to make my hair straight every morning before I start school again next week

Not looking forward to the week:
1693695347874.png

On the bright side, it looks like we may get rain Friday and Saturday.

I really don't wanna see Oppenheimer xD But guests keeping asking for my opinion on it. So I guess its time.

At least its free. So Oppenheimer here I come 🔥

Last edited:
first night in my new place
the true moving day is tomorrow, I'm the only one here tonight. so happy to have a place now

We had a copy of Wii Fit Plus (a game I unironically want) the entire time, and I didn't know until today when my parents tried selling it at our garage sale today. 😭 What's funny is that they didn't consider that I have a Wii Balance Board, which you need to play the game. XD

I decided to keep the game for myself, even though I can't play it (the disc thing doesn't work on my Wii so I have to use emulators). Maybe I'll be able to play the game if I get another Wii (or a Wii U) in the future.

Here’s my best Jack-o-Lantern I have:

IMG_1637.jpeg

Yes, that face is a video, not a real carving. In fact, this Halloween decoration is called a Jabberin’ Jack, an electronic talking Pumpkin.

The face is made of video animations from inside the pumpkin, with synchronized dialogue. In fact, there are three different personalities in this pumpkin:
  • The first personality is a nice guy who mostly talks about Halloween celebrations, traditions, and candy. This is more of a traditional Jack-o-lantern.
  • The second personality is very threatening and menacing, as all of her dialogue is supposed to sound scary. This is the scary personality.
  • The third personality is a dumb guy who mostly makes funny comments and comments about low intelligence. This is the funny personality.
When one personality is active, he or she will make a couple of lines that describes the pumpkin’s personality. After about 40 to 50 lines, he or she will sing three different songs. After that, the personality changes.

Last edited:
I think I may try to get in contact with my gym trainer once again. I always felt really happy when I was working out with him. And I may also finally take his suggestion up and start playing the Dragon Quest series. I've only heard good things about it, from both him and I think @Merielle ? on this site.

I just think doing small things like that will help me keep an open mind and make me happier. Right now I'm way too close-minded about everything, and I don't think it'll benefit me in the long run.

I vaguely remember that when I was staying with my grandparents when I was tiny, they'd leave me at this church daycare thing while they attended sermons—it was split up into age groups, which I didn't understand at the time, and there was this really sweet woman in her twenties who handled the youngest age group, which I was in. I don't remember much about her but I know I absolutely adored her—fast forward a few grandparent visits later, I'd grown out of her age group and into the next, which was handled by an elderly woman. I was unaware of this. Because I was like, four years old, instead of thinking that she was just a different caretaker or whatever, I assumed that she was in fact the same woman I expected to see, but afflicted with some sort of terrible rapid-aging curse.

So sometimes I just feel really bad for the little old lady who opened the door and was immediately greeted by a small child screaming in abject horror at the sight of her.

I think I may try to get in contact with my gym trainer once again. I always felt really happy when I was working out with him. And I may also finally take his suggestion up and start playing the Dragon Quest series. I've only heard good things about it, from both him and I think @Merielle ? on this site.

I just think doing small things like that will help me keep an open mind and make me happier. Right now I'm way too close-minded about everything, and I don't think it'll benefit me in the long run.
Yep, that'd be me! ^^ XI, VIII, and the Zenithian Trilogy (IV, V, and VI) are the best of the series imo, but there's really not a bad game in the bunch. The series has done me a lot of good, so I hope you'll enjoy it too! I hope things go well with your gym trainer again as well!

Me when I’m supposed to be doing schoolwork but I just had an extremely ambitious animation idea that I want to work on immediately

Back