Place your random thoughts.

Currently fixating on “around the world” playing over the yakuza friday night dance. If you sync the speed it fits 100 (💯) %

EDIT: THROWBACK to the time my mom imitated the voice and sung the entire song

also, most unanimous rym vote ive seen so far
DDD8611D-D4F6-4547-9FDE-4C4BAE3D551E.jpeg

throwback to one of the most legendary drawings 12 year old me ever made:

Hnet-com-image-1.jpg
I had to refresh the page for this to load so I thought it was a joke about not drawing anything I was so confused that would be so random. Nostalgic drawing

Last edited:
I had to refresh the page for this to load so I thought it was a joke about not drawing anything I was so confused that would be so random. Nostalgic drawing
it's from my good ol Flipnote Studio days haha. probably drawn in 2012. I have tons more drawings like this, but I lost the DSi that has the SD card with all those flipnotes a few years ago. hoping it turns up one day :,,,,)

it's from my good ol Flipnote Studio days haha. probably drawn in 2012. I have tons more drawings like this, but I lost the DSi that has the SD card with all those flipnotes a few years ago. hoping it turns up one day :,,,,)
Aww, I hope so too. Yeah I definitely miss flipnote, that app came out at the perfect time to capture a certain zeitgeist. I had two dsis, i really liked the light blue one so i imported it but also had to import dsi shop cards. Good memories

edit: i just played around the world on speaker and my cat started sniffing/staring at it. I can’t tell if she was scared or playful lol

Last edited:
On two of my last polling threads on Brewster’s:
  • Star Wars is winning over Harry Potter, but the results are too close.
  • SpongeBob is winning over Fairly OddParents in a landslide. In fact, more people voted for SpongeBob alone on that thread than on the Star Wars vs Harry Potter poll.

I looked at the ACNH popularity poll, some of these results do not come off as surprising.

• Roald the penguin (perhaps the only Adelie penguin villager) is in the top tier.
  • Apollo is the most popular Cranky villager.
  • Raymond and Marshal are the most popular villagers.
In my island of StarGlow, Roald and Apollo are the only top-tier villagers living there. The others are mildly popular (like Aurora) or pretty unpopular (like Amelia).

I need to find a way to make my hair straight every morning before I start school again next week

Not looking forward to the week:
1693695347874.png

On the bright side, it looks like we may get rain Friday and Saturday.

I really don't wanna see Oppenheimer xD But guests keeping asking for my opinion on it. So I guess its time.

At least its free. So Oppenheimer here I come 🔥

Last edited:
first night in my new place
the true moving day is tomorrow, I'm the only one here tonight. so happy to have a place now

We had a copy of Wii Fit Plus (a game I unironically want) the entire time, and I didn't know until today when my parents tried selling it at our garage sale today. 😭 What's funny is that they didn't consider that I have a Wii Balance Board, which you need to play the game. XD

I decided to keep the game for myself, even though I can't play it (the disc thing doesn't work on my Wii so I have to use emulators). Maybe I'll be able to play the game if I get another Wii (or a Wii U) in the future.

Here’s my best Jack-o-Lantern I have:

IMG_1637.jpeg

Yes, that face is a video, not a real carving. In fact, this Halloween decoration is called a Jabberin’ Jack, an electronic talking Pumpkin.

The face is made of video animations from inside the pumpkin, with synchronized dialogue. In fact, there are three different personalities in this pumpkin:
  • The first personality is a nice guy who mostly talks about Halloween celebrations, traditions, and candy. This is more of a traditional Jack-o-lantern.
  • The second personality is very threatening and menacing, as all of her dialogue is supposed to sound scary. This is the scary personality.
  • The third personality is a dumb guy who mostly makes funny comments and comments about low intelligence. This is the funny personality.
When one personality is active, he or she will make a couple of lines that describes the pumpkin’s personality. After about 40 to 50 lines, he or she will sing three different songs. After that, the personality changes.

Last edited:
I think I may try to get in contact with my gym trainer once again. I always felt really happy when I was working out with him. And I may also finally take his suggestion up and start playing the Dragon Quest series. I've only heard good things about it, from both him and I think @Merielle ? on this site.

I just think doing small things like that will help me keep an open mind and make me happier. Right now I'm way too close-minded about everything, and I don't think it'll benefit me in the long run.

I vaguely remember that when I was staying with my grandparents when I was tiny, they'd leave me at this church daycare thing while they attended sermons—it was split up into age groups, which I didn't understand at the time, and there was this really sweet woman in her twenties who handled the youngest age group, which I was in. I don't remember much about her but I know I absolutely adored her—fast forward a few grandparent visits later, I'd grown out of her age group and into the next, which was handled by an elderly woman. I was unaware of this. Because I was like, four years old, instead of thinking that she was just a different caretaker or whatever, I assumed that she was in fact the same woman I expected to see, but afflicted with some sort of terrible rapid-aging curse.

So sometimes I just feel really bad for the little old lady who opened the door and was immediately greeted by a small child screaming in abject horror at the sight of her.

I think I may try to get in contact with my gym trainer once again. I always felt really happy when I was working out with him. And I may also finally take his suggestion up and start playing the Dragon Quest series. I've only heard good things about it, from both him and I think @Merielle ? on this site.

I just think doing small things like that will help me keep an open mind and make me happier. Right now I'm way too close-minded about everything, and I don't think it'll benefit me in the long run.
Yep, that'd be me! ^^ XI, VIII, and the Zenithian Trilogy (IV, V, and VI) are the best of the series imo, but there's really not a bad game in the bunch. The series has done me a lot of good, so I hope you'll enjoy it too! I hope things go well with your gym trainer again as well!

Me when I’m supposed to be doing schoolwork but I just had an extremely ambitious animation idea that I want to work on immediately

Back