• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

idk what to think LOL why is my best friend video chatting with her other friends and not messaging me at all? i believed her when she said she was busy but ... thank goodness online status exists :')

I want to sleep right now but at the same time I want to stay up//

Nice art pieces, but was that like one traditional piece and rest digital? o_O Nice ones nonetheless, just looked a bit, .. selective.

anyways im really tired of dealing with nintendo i'm just gonna burn this cartridge now

Last edited:
Tfw pro music/concert reviewers actually give the musicians fair grades instead of ****ting on them because of ages or old hits and stuff.

Oh well, Iggy Pop last night was still gud man

Poetry still isn't up? tbh I thought it'd be the first one up.

I think Tina had some real life issues and such to handle so they might take time I assume?

Also aaah mom really was it that hard t say yes or no.. you never cared about my opinion? i just got a bit annoyed because you sashay around and never tell me. i could have just told him like "yes you can come, it's fine" "or nope we have to saturday instead" aaaahhh

I think Tina had some real life issues and such to handle so they might take time I assume?

Also aaah mom really was it that hard t say yes or no.. you never cared about my opinion? i just got a bit annoyed because you sashay around and never tell me. i could have just told him like "yes you can come, it's fine" "or nope we have to saturday instead" aaaahhh

My dad's forcing me to go to his drinking party during a school day, like **** off man. lol

Last edited:
My dad's forcing me to go to his drinking party during a school day, like **** off man. lol

uhh what lol mine would never allow that on a school day hurr hurrr see you on saturday

but yeah main story to rant above: i asked if could have my bf over since mom is going on short cruise with her amigos sat-sun and he asked if he could come on friday, and i was yeah just let me check with my mom so stuff doesn't get bad etc.

so i asked if he could come on friday; and that we could get out or eat so we don't disturb you and of course we will shut up when you are asleep and she was like.. idk trying to please me? cause she never gave me a straight yes or no until later when i got a pissed off cause i wanted a reply and eventually she was yes sure but in the future please only be here when i'm out.. i'm like bruh sorry it's a few hours. you're going on saturday and i just asked politely -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's like yeah I get we have a small apartment and you need space, but don't be such a baby about it, if you said no I could have just told him that no problems?? Like she keeps making excuses about it due to I having several autism/asperger's traits but never got officially diagnosed with them.. I mean you perfectly fine know I can't read between the lines or take non-straight answers like that. Not blaming myself on it in anyways but if you're gonna keep making refers and excuses to that treat me accordingly.

I've been to school for a week now and wow it's actually been pretty nice. I seldom have anyone to sit with in class but this period I really lucked out and there's someone in every single class. It's mostly the same people but still... that's new. I've even talked to two new people. Don't think I've ever been this outgoing at school before. I forgot school can be fun if you don't have to be alone all the time. Plus I sit in the back corner in every class which is nice too lol.

On the other hand, I don't have any school motivation now that I need it more than ever. Just waiting for the lack of it to get back to me. I have until September 23rd to study 8 coursebooks worth of Swedish and I haven't even started yet, I'm so screwed.

I've been to school for a week now and wow it's actually been pretty nice. I seldom have anyone to sit with in class but this period I really lucked out and there's someone in every single class. It's mostly the same people but still... that's new. I've even talked to two new people. Don't think I've ever been this outgoing at school before. I forgot school can be fun if you don't have to be alone all the time. Plus I sit in the back corner in every class which is nice too lol.

On the other hand, I don't have any school motivation now that I need it more than ever. Just waiting for the lack of it to get back to me. I have until September 23rd to study 8 coursebooks worth of Swedish and I haven't even started yet, I'm so screwed.
Torilla tavataan

You're lucky.. I'm lonely for 2 periods & have lunch with literally none of my friends.

Back