• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Yeah and bureaucracy. I told my bf all this and he suggested there is another way to maybe work around it but yeah it's gonna require a lot of work so we don't know if we can do that either since I didn't sent it in to Nintendo now.

Can't get your money back? If not just throw the cartridge away. :p

Can't get your money back? If not just throw the cartridge away. :p

Nope, not until Nintendo has reset my console and are sure that my system or charger is not the issue.

And yeah I will probably perform a burn of it at some point...

there was a full-on fist fight at school today lool one of the few reasons i like this school

wow can't believe I made it to voting for two of the contests! seeing the other entries makes me feel like I have no chance though lmao everyone's entries are great!!

I like this person and they like me too but, what do I do??????
I'm sorry if this isn't supposed to be here I just need advice lmao

I'm literally a huge baby, we told eachother thROUGH A TBT THREAT INDIRECTLY THAT WE LIKED EACHOTHER

o wow how public!, um hmmmm, well since this is an online thing i wouldnt really worry too much about it, it would be best to just forget about it, unless u guys know eachother irl

o wow how public!, um hmmmm, well since this is an online thing i wouldnt really worry too much about it, it would be best to just forget about it, unless u guys know eachother irl

Imo ldr relationships and non ldr relationships are the exact same

I am like 110000000% sure that he's not a catfish
idk I personally believe love can be found anywhere, everything happens for a reason

Last edited:
i'm in the same boat as you so !!!!!!!!

pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

maybe so but most online relationships dont work out, she could be a catfish for all you know
Well, I have 2 older brothers that met their gf through online appearently and decided to meet irl ( one is long-term rn) I mean, I guess they got to know each other first through messages and eventually video chats. I certainly never did online relationships before but through my experience yea, it can work out if they connect to each other enough

Back