• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Trying to plan a day in town shopping with my sister, finally got the days off I needed now I'm just trying to plan the route and what we're going to do for the duration of the day. Thankfully I get my check like two days before so I wont have spent it all yet. XD

I can't believe I had to type in my password 51 times until I finally remembered it.

Also thank god it's almost September, I want the leaves to change colors already.

i dont want september lol but unavoidable ahh

also i so want a new 3ds game but i cant rip wallet :((((

the lineart looks like a lot of work.
since I'm more used to less detailed lines or lineless painting this is going to be hell
cant believe I'm fighting this much for the glow wand aha LAST MINUTE ENTRY IT SHALL BE
now that the ways to obtain it are getting slimmer...T_T

the lineart looks like a lot of work.
since I'm more used to less detailed lines or lineless painting this is going to be hell
cant believe I'm fighting this much for the glow wand aha LAST MINUTE ENTRY IT SHALL BE
now that the ways to obtain it are getting slimmer...T_T

d'ya mean the bucket event? yeah some lines were really small but the files were broken when i did it so i just went with the png one lol

wonder what to buy with the rest of my tix i doubt i will catch a leftover restock tbh nor have enough.. might just do a giveaway

Back