Place your random thoughts.

Yeah and bureaucracy. I told my bf all this and he suggested there is another way to maybe work around it but yeah it's gonna require a lot of work so we don't know if we can do that either since I didn't sent it in to Nintendo now.

Can't get your money back? If not just throw the cartridge away. :p

Can't get your money back? If not just throw the cartridge away. :p

Nope, not until Nintendo has reset my console and are sure that my system or charger is not the issue.

And yeah I will probably perform a burn of it at some point...

there was a full-on fist fight at school today lool one of the few reasons i like this school

wow can't believe I made it to voting for two of the contests! seeing the other entries makes me feel like I have no chance though lmao everyone's entries are great!!

I like this person and they like me too but, what do I do??????
I'm sorry if this isn't supposed to be here I just need advice lmao

I'm literally a huge baby, we told eachother thROUGH A TBT THREAT INDIRECTLY THAT WE LIKED EACHOTHER

o wow how public!, um hmmmm, well since this is an online thing i wouldnt really worry too much about it, it would be best to just forget about it, unless u guys know eachother irl

o wow how public!, um hmmmm, well since this is an online thing i wouldnt really worry too much about it, it would be best to just forget about it, unless u guys know eachother irl

Imo ldr relationships and non ldr relationships are the exact same

I am like 110000000% sure that he's not a catfish
idk I personally believe love can be found anywhere, everything happens for a reason

Last edited:
i'm in the same boat as you so !!!!!!!!

pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

maybe so but most online relationships dont work out, she could be a catfish for all you know
Well, I have 2 older brothers that met their gf through online appearently and decided to meet irl ( one is long-term rn) I mean, I guess they got to know each other first through messages and eventually video chats. I certainly never did online relationships before but through my experience yea, it can work out if they connect to each other enough

Back