• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

ladies in old eras used rags on their periods and then used the bloodied rags to lure animals into traps for meals 100% fact periods are an advantage in the wild

am I a decent singer or am I just bull****ting myself

why do the beatles have so many ****ing songs im wasting so many mbs on these beautiful *******s

why is protein bar chocolate so ****ing disgusting, like burnt sugar wax

ooh i wonder what kind you are eating, i usually eat zone perfect protein bars and their chocolate isn't that bad

---

I wonder how long it's going to take me to get up

ooh i wonder what kind you are eating, i usually eat zone perfect protein bars and their chocolate isn't that bad

---

I wonder how long it's going to take me to get up

premier nutrition protein bars

I would eat the peanut butter ones but im so ****ing tired of peanutbutter, and like you cant even taste the yogurt coating idefk what the point is. if youre coating a bar with white icing of some kind it better be ****ing berry flavored on the inside. so pissed about yogurt peanutbutter I swear to god

Why do I keep watching "Tonight You Belong To Me" covers. Geez, Tiffany, patch yourself together.

why is it called fishing? I mean when youre hunting you arent meating so why doesnt fishing get its own special word, why is the word fish just mutilated into a verb

premier nutrition protein bars

I would eat the peanut butter ones but im so ****ing tired of peanutbutter, and like you cant even taste the yogurt coating idefk what the point is. if youre coating a bar with white icing of some kind it better be ****ing berry flavored on the inside. so pissed about yogurt peanutbutter I swear to god

Eww yogurt and peanut butter? I think the zone perfect does yogurt and strawberry, haven't tried em before though.

---

I want food but that would involve moving and idk about that right now

How does one mix up pansexuality with bisexuality?
People are stupid.

Last edited:
How does one mix up pansexuality with bisexuality?
People are stupid.

idk some ppeople dont know theres more than 2 genders so

now im wondering if theres terms for people who for example date only girls and some other gender that isnt boy or dates boys and some other gender that isnt girls, like do they all get their own term

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eww yogurt and peanut butter? I think the zone perfect does yogurt and strawberry, haven't tried em before though.

---

I want food but that would involve moving and idk about that right now

yogurt raspberry is my favorite so yogurt strawberry wouldnt be much different

whines, iw ant yogurt berry bars so bad now

Last edited:
i accidentally broke the top of the window thingy and my mom's still asleep
there's no one here to fix it
im afraid she's going to yell at me for destroying the house even tho there was that one time she threw her cell against the wall and dented it

Why won't my mom get a fence built so we can let our dog out without him running everywhere and killing the chickens?

why is it called fishing? I mean when youre hunting you arent meating so why doesnt fishing get its own special word, why is the word fish just mutilated into a verb

This reminds me of when my brother said to me: "Why is a building called a building when it's already been built?"

I think the best answer to that would be: It's the English language. It's full of weird and wonderful and strange words and stupid rules and etc. :x Get used to it (although I suppose if English is your mother tongue you just don't know how truly bizarre it is xD)!

yo Danny Fenton was just 14, when his parents built a very
strange machine, designed to view a world unseen
(he's gonna catch 'em all 'cuz he's Danny Phantom)
When it didn't quite work, his folks, they just quit
so Danny took a look inside of it
there was a great big flash
everything just changed
his molecules got all rearranged
(phantom, phantom)
When he first woke up he realized he had snowy white hair
and glowin' green eyes,
he could walk through walls, disappear, and fly
he was much more unique than the other guys
it was then that he knew what he had to do
he had to stop all the ghosts that were comin' through
he's here to fight for me and you
(he's gonna catch 'em all 'cuz he's danny phantom, gonna catch 'em all
'cuz he's danny phantom, gonna catch em all 'cuz he's....)
Danny Phantom

Back