• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Does Ricky Gervais laugh the same way away from stage in the privacy of his own home?

The Colbert Report is a pretty good show.

It is GODLY.

Thought: Is he taking the piss when he walks to his guest, taking in the cheers of the crowd? Or is he really that in love with himself?

Those annoying bugs that climb onto trees during summer in ACNL are driving me crazy.

Last edited:
Seriously, it's been a week. I don't want to have to spend my whole weekend working on something you should have put up last week.

is the exit sign from school that my sister broke still hanging like that from the ceiling

What did people in old eras do on their periods

Omg, fun fact of the day, kids:
Women of the Renaissance era would be sent to their farm's barn or a sort of shed every month and would literally wait there for DAYS until it was over. Sit and just let it flow. Thank goodness for women's hygiene products today.

Also, why does my tooth hurt?

Back