• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

This year is the first time I'm learning about the US states and their capitals in school, and I'm actually pretty happy about it. I've always wanted to know more about the USA's geography, but never put my time into it 'cause I didn't need it for school (or at least until now).

Thankfully, I already know a few US states' capitals thanks to Wakko's America. XD "Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Indianapolis, Indiana; And Colombus is the capital of Ohio..."

Last edited:
Remember when ACNL had the glow wands when the month was December? I would like Timmy and Tommy (or someone else) to sell them again. This time, this also includes the pumpkin wand (orange), the planet wand, the enchanted butterfly wand, and even the crescent moon wand (which changes colors). I want to see the next Animal Crossing game make references to TBT.

All thats been on my mind today, Is that my co-worker is dragging me to the new SAW movie 😱 yay. Im so not ready for that

But whats funny is right after were gonna go watch Barbie, so were not super spoked lol. Though Saw isnt so much spooky, and more just a psychological torture movie 🥴not that that's much better.

Please save me from this movie Barbie. Im bringing a blanket to it, I dont care lol.

Last edited:
ok, i did some reading for my ACTUAL degree and now I'm less bummed about there not being an animal crossing degree. I'm still a little bummed tho

The Simpsons vs South Park:

The Simpsons is a prime example of how long-running shows were much better off early on. It was very successful from the start, but quality has declined. Season 8 was the last season to have consistently good episodes, and Season 10 was considered by many to be the last good season. But everything after Season 12, you can disregard (except for the movie).

The opposite was true about South Park. The first four seasons did not feel like South Park, not very much. It only started to wake up when Season 5 came along, and the show gotten better since. Especially around Seasons 10 to 11. They did have some down times though, like all of Season 20, the second half of Season 14, and Season 9, but it was better off now than it was from the beginning.

my music teacher was talking about a song that a 5th grader she teaches recommended to her bc her favorite youtuber uses it in the background of their videos. my teacher played the song on her phone and it was the MINECRAFT MUSIC, girl has good taste.

At first I was thinking about just changing my user title when October starts. But I decided it would be better to change both that and my pfp. So whatever it is will be my pfp for the month, except my birthday when I'm going to change it again. I would change my lineup but it's not like I really have much to show off anyway.

i love strawbery flavored things so much and i just found out today that there are strawberry flavored IZZEs (juice sodas)!!! i love IZZEs so much and it is an absolute shame that i didn’t know this until today.

Fun Fact: in Population Growing, sea bass do not actually spawn all year round. They don't spawn between August 15 and September 16. Also, the only other ocean fish in the game are red snappers, barred knifejaws, and coelacanths, so during this time you can make a lot of money by just fishing in the ocean for this month long period.

Fun Fact: in Population Growing, sea bass do not actually spawn all year round. They don't spawn between August 15 and September 16. Also, the only other ocean fish in the game are red snappers, barred knifejaws, and coelacanths, so during this time you can make a lot of money by just fishing in the ocean for this month long period.
yep, I’ve heard about this a while back from JvgsJeff 😮😮😮

Does Spotify have the like/dislike buttons on their commercials now so they can have an actual algorithm and target feed you commercials?

Normally I wouldn't 'help the algorithm' but god DAYYUM I am so tired of those top golf commercials. They play like five times in a row for the full 30 secs and now there's two of them. I loose a year off my life everytime I hear-

'But that's like 200%' 'Yeah I know, but it's fun, so can we stop doing math and play?'

'It's golf. It's not golf. *golf club hits ball* It's top golf. *disembodied crowd cheer*'.

Also I have Spotify free. I refuse to pay for Premium when YT does most of what Spotify doesn't for free. The only thing free YT lacks is most of their uploads don't backround play even with my phone on. Most songs aren't able to be a tiny square while I open other apps on my phone. But I think everything else is a small price to pay in exchange of not being able to listen to most of my songs in the backround.

I would like to do something this evening, anything really, but my body would rather lie in bed. I suppose that I could listen to a scary podcast.

idk if ive shared this on this website but when i was a kid i sung “gold digger” uncensored. Im kinda ashamed but its so funny. Nobody told me off for that and I didnt understand slurs 💀
(tbh the censored version is funnier now anyway)

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 11.12.37 AM.png

What is this now?!?
Also, I think they used AI for the voice.

Back