• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

ah heck yes its the first of Dec. and its snowing, which means i get to change my avi/sig setup!

it has been dark outside for like an hour so i was kinda confused when the day theme was on tbt then i realized it's only 4 pm....

... What happened to Blathers as a chick in his mother's nest?

We could be just a thought in someone's head and once they stop thinking of our universe poof we are gone and our whole existence could be just a millisecond in the person's head. Or time moves on and nothing can stop it for all we know yet we race it we beg it to slow down or hurry up we get annoyed on how long it makes a day or how short it makes it, we say life is short but it's the longest thing we ever keep doing till we pass. Or how about infinity? If there is infinite possibilities because the universe is infinite why haven't we found life or just it is not infinite and we will hit the end or is it a loop? Can there be an infinite number of things? Are we part of that number? What is the meaning of color? If we can't see certain kinds of color how can we prove it exists? Can we prove it? Can we prove that anything exists? How can we be made mostly of water and germs but still be in control are we really in control? Is good really good because of law and morality but the authority made those rules what if bad was good and we are going about life wrong? Can you win at life or is it a pointless act?.... Am I behind you or here? Am I a person trapped in society or am I free of will? Is there free will? Or is are future decided for us and we have no choice. Can we run out of original actions and ideas. Is passing away really passing away or do we go somewhere else or do we just reset repeat and reconsider. What is fear? Is everyone just afraid of death in the end? How is life created? Well I do not know but what do you think?

F4lLGfU.jpg

Back