• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

I really don't get how so many of you can get obsessed over the next Pokemon release, game after game, when you haven't even completed previous Pokedexes. Maybe I'm just being presumptuous.

I really don't get how so many of you can get obsessed over the next Pokemon release, game after game, when you haven't even completed previous Pokedexes. Maybe I'm just being presumptuous.

The thing about Pokemon is it's kind of a "player your way" kind of game. Some people like filling up the Pokedex while others play for the story, or other players play competitively. I'm personally a mix of all of these.

The thing about Pokemon is it's kind of a "player your way" kind of game. Some people like filling up the Pokedex while others play for the story, or other players play competitively. I'm personally a mix of all of these.

You have a point. I guess the only thing I don't like is having to grind to level Pokemon to evolve, or to fight other people(that's why I don't play competitively anymore).

watched moana yesterday and i still cant get over how good the soundtrack/movie is, definitely worth the money

Last edited:
Dear young people: STOP GETTING OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING! It makes ya' look weak.

My younger brother just casually told me he drinks. He's not even 20 for god's sake

I think I was 19 or 20 when I first drank...maybe earlier.

The first time I ever got drunk I taped spoons to my face with packing tape and told everybody that I was absorbing their power.

My head's going to explode.

I told my dad I wasn't feeling well this morning and he went out and bought a bag of my favorite candy....Im surprised how happy little things like that make me :D liy pops~

lol all this talk about drinking on this thread how ironic.. my best friend is drunk right now and it's the funniest thing in the world.

~~~

i'm so ??? why tf are you SO annoying. it's a game for god's sake, can you shut up. the game was getting no where because you and that stupid **** kept healing mouse. something had to happen eventually. stfu no one cares if ur the only 2 people who actually like mice.

Last edited:
now that i think of it, i should try to make coffee brownies again, i failed last time because i rushed through it and forgot to add the instant coffee packet(s)

now that i think of it, i should try to make coffee brownies again, i failed last time because i rushed through it and forgot to add the instant coffee packet(s)

COFFEE BROWNIES SOUND SO GOOD AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE BROWNIES BUT HOLY JESUS

Back