Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Rainbow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (181) +
Hiya everyone, I am looking to make some extra bells by selling art! Looking to take on commissions for your OCs or mayors :]

Pixel art is something I really only dabble in from time to time, but I'm actually really enjoying the looks that can be created with it, here is a brief sample of what I've done:

Profile Pic Size (what I currently use)
KlvEO8u.png

Signature Size
egoLhAf.png

I don't expect orders to come rolling in or anything, so if you ever come across this thread, please leave a comment and I'll see to it!

I do not have a form or anything, so just let me know what your character is like, what size you want, and reference images of your character!

Info

Avatar Art (100px tall, 150px wide Maximum Size) will cost 225 TBT.

I have never done smaller than 100px by 123 px, but I can certainly try if thats what you want!
I recommend you purchase the Avatar Width Extension in the TBT Shop, so that I have more area to work with, and your character does not need to be cut off and lose features to fit 100x100px.

Signature Art (250px tall, 715px wide Maximum Size) will cost 375 TBT.

Generally, I do not take up the whole maximum size, as shown in my examples. But, if you want a mega-zoomed in version of your characters face in order to take up the max size, I have no problem with that.

Things I won't do:

- Scenes, as of right now I will only do character headshots!
- Full Bodies
- NSFW

Things I like to do (not required):

- Bright Colors
- Fantasy/Supernatural Looks
- Interesting Characters
- Themed Color Schemes

All art will be created in the size fit for TBT dimensions (100 px high for icons, 250 px high for sig) in order to keep quality and eliminate resizing.
All art will be in PNG for a transparent background
I reserve the right to deny any request! (can't really see myself doing that though)

Oh I absolutely love these!! I don't really have the TBT currently to order, but I'm 100% interested!! I'll be coming back for sure :D

Oh wow these are super cool! I'd love to possibly commission you for a profile pic sized icon if you're up for it! I see that you enjoy doing fantasy-type characters and my friend had me draw a weird neon goth space alien thing a little while back (lol). Would be really cool to see it in your style! I don't have the icon upgraded size but it's fine, I'd still prefer the expanded size anyways and with the forum change I don't even know what'll be up with avatars.

Here's a link to a character reference!

https://www.deviantart.com/eekabot/art/Alien-827921832

Back