Pixel Art [Free Requests]

Woop! Could they be holding hands? I ♡ the deer sisters~

Unfortunately, in my style their arms are much too stubby to hold hands. Someone else requested that as well, and I discovered there's no way to do it that looks right...

Last edited:
Oh, that's fine! Marshal and Poppy doing whatever you're comfortable with. Something romantic though <3
Changed the request! It's on post 24.

Last edited:
Awesome, requests! Could you try do Julian with lots of sparkles around him? If not could you try draw do Ankha looking grumpy? I'm not sure if you've already had practice before but you're very talented ^^

Oh, that's fine! Marshal and Poppy doing whatever you're comfortable with. Something romantic though <3
Will do :)

Awesome, requests! Could you try do Julian with lots of sparkles around him? If not could you try draw do Ankha looking grumpy? I'm not sure if you've already had practice before but you're very talented ^^
Sure I can do those :D
Grump Ankha could be really fun to make!
Aw thank you, I haven't had practice before. I was just bored the other day and decided to give it a go. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, just do Mitzi sipping tea. :)

Okay! :D

Your pixels are really cute! I love pixel art a lot actually *0*
If you could draw Hugh and Ruby sitting in a grassy field with some flowers, that would be awesome! <3

Your pixels are really cute! I love pixel art a lot actually *0*
If you could draw Hugh and Ruby sitting in a grassy field with some flowers, that would be awesome! <3

Thank you. :)
I'll add it to the requests for ya. :D

Oh my goodness!! Your pixels are so adorable :,D I'd love something cute and shippy with O'Hare and Carmen, if that's ok ^u^

Oh my goodness!! Your pixels are so adorable :,D I'd love something cute and shippy with O'Hare and Carmen, if that's ok ^u^

Thank you! :D
Oh, they would be a really cute couple. I'll make something of those two for ya.

Last edited:
May I request my bae Fuchsia and Rod? With Fuchsia getting irritated at him, maybe? Love them both but I know/feel in my heart that Fuchsia would find him obnoxious, thinking he is strong when obviously HER Uchi self is the real defender of this town.

These are very cute! Gj. <3

Last edited:
May I request my bae Fuchsia and Rod? With Fuchsia getting irritated at him, maybe? Love them both but I know/feel in my heart that Fuchsia would find him obnoxious, thinking he is strong when obviously HER Uchi self is the real defender of this town.

These are very cute! Gj. <3

A neon couple, how cute!
Sure, I'll see what I can do. :)

Thank you :D

Last edited:
Hey! I don't know if these are limited to AC characters only, but I would love one of Zuko firebending, please! :) Let me know if this is at all possible! Thank you ^_^

heyy, awesome work! :) could I request a pixel of Sprinkle the penguin, please? thanks !

Actually, just do Mitzi sipping tea. :)

MPrSntL.gif

Here ya go

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I don't know if these are limited to AC characters only, but I would love one of Zuko firebending, please! :) Let me know if this is at all possible! Thank you ^_^
I can't promise anything, but i'll put it on my little list of requests. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

heyy, awesome work! :) could I request a pixel of Sprinkle the penguin, please? thanks !

Sure

Last edited:
I can't promise anything, but i'll put it on my little list of requests.

Thank you! Could I also request one of Fauna doing a little bow (like when you leave her house)? And could it be a frontal view, please? ^_^

I realize you are crowded with orders but perhaps you could make one of Marshal dancing (with the music notes coming off like in the game)? Thank you!

Back