• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pink Wet Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Hybrid Enthusiast
Bells
Feedback
100% (25) +
Okay so I just checked my island, I have the pink wet suit available! It costs 40 medals. You're welcome to come over and buy it from my island!

Last edited:
Sure! I'll open my gates once I have another two people lined up.

Kk adding friend code

- - - Post Merge - - -

You need 2 add me or your town won't show up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I'll open my gates once I have another two people lined up.

Man I really want a pink wetsuit but I gtg to bed... Its almost 10pm and have lots of test tomorrow! Xxxx

Last edited:
I would love to come if that's alright! I just need to tour grind for some medals first if that's alright.

I'll open my gates now for you, hazel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to come if that's alright! I just need to tour grind for some medals first if that's alright.

Thats fine! tell me when to open my gates :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait! The tours at my island were pretty terrible. =w=

I've got to pick up my boyfriend from work after we get the orange wet suit and then I shall be back and ready to go to your island, if that's okay. :]

Edit: Ha nvm he got a ride with a neighbor who was in the area. So I'm ready whenever now.

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait! The tours at my island were pretty terrible. =w=

I've got to pick up my boyfriend from work after we get the orange wet suit and then I shall be back and ready to go to your island, if that's okay. :]

Edit: Ha nvm he got a ride with a neighbor who was in the area. So I'm ready whenever now.

All right, not a problem, will open gates now :)

Are you still available? o3o I'd love to come over and buy a wetsuit.

Are you still available? o3o I'd love to come over and buy a wetsuit.

Yes I am free, I'll add you now and open my gates, my time right now is 23:53 so if you're quick enough you should be all right!

- - - Post Merge - - -

open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, it's just gone midnight! Thanks to everyone who stopped by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back