Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
Hello,

I fought so hard for this carnation collectible because it was new and shiny. However, looking at it now I realize I don't really need or deserve it and there has to be someone who would like it more than I. therefore, I've decided to give it away. The first person to comment who doesn't already have a carnation collectible gets this. Please be honest with me as to whether or not you have carnations and only enter if you do not. thank you, have a great day :)

I would love it! ;w; I missed most of the restocks because of my timezone haha

If the person above doesn't get it, could I please? Like above, I was asleep when they released them.

No carnations here too! :c Was always getting dc-ed when it was restocked.

If the people above me don't get it, may I have it. I am fairly new to this forum and I just found out about the existence of collectibles.

My timezone prevented me from getting a pink carnation :(. I would like one because carnations are my favorite type of acnl flower. Sometimes, I tt on acnl to 6 in the morning to look at my pink carnation hybrids. I like the swirl and how they seem to glow up more than the rest when you water them (if that makes any sense). Goodluck to everyone! :D

Last edited:
Ahhh I missed all the restocks, but I would have loved a pink carnation, they are my favourite flower.

the day i came back from a long hiatus i missed the collectible @@ grats at who got it

I would love it! ;w; I missed most of the restocks because of my timezone haha

omg, I forgot about this thread O_O So sorry, I'll send you your collectible now!

I wish I could give one to all of you, but unfortunately I only have one to gift. best of luck to the rest of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back