• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

pictures?

Alpha-152

Bells
hi I've heard about villagers giving you pictures once they are good friends with you? however, i would like to know what the benefits the picture has or if its just a plain decoration.

More or less just plain decorations. They give high HHA points though in New Leaf (7,777 Points each)

There aren't any benefits, to be honest. Lots of HHA points, and some people collect them, plus they have interesting quotes, but that's all.

you can sell them for 600 bells each. And you can also get lots of villager pictures on April Fool's Day :) guess who does that a lot

More or less just plain decorations. They give high HHA points though in New Leaf (7,777 Points each)
I am pretty sure you only get high points as long as your still good friends with them. When they move out it doesn't count for alot of points anymore I think. I usually keep the pic of the villager currently living in my town in my house and my museam for the ones i've had and special characters I have jingle, katie, resetti and don resetti's pics also.

I collect villager pictures. They look nice inside your house if you place them in the right places.

Back