• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pictures of villagers houses!

Violet~

Bells
When I was moving in villagers I was really curious to find out what their house will look like, and found no info about it anywhere. So I thought why not start a thread here where we all share pictures of our villagers' houses and help each other out?

Also I'd love to see what they all look like just out of pure curiosity :p

So here are my villagers' houses:

Mira:
EUXBceDUcAAiM6-.jpg

Poncho:
EUXBcebUYAAlmHI.jpg

Skye:
EUXBVtGUwAE7Lp8.jpg

Ozzie:
EUXBVs1UcAApwC0.jpg

Tammi:
EUXBVslUEAQp318.jpg

I really hope you guys post pictures of your villagers' houses too, I think it'll be a great help for everyone :)

kid cat (i added the wreath lol):
F7433EE4-BFF1-4617-81CC-5D2AD5A54B98.jpg

tammy:
87726B6E-5221-43D4-A246-139846AAE5FB.jpg

piper:
0996AAE6-83F1-4AC4-BB5E-B9D1659A80EC.jpg

prince:
6D997B1F-3551-407F-A377-75DA59281443.jpg

pekoe:
AAE700A7-B0D6-42BC-B4E9-9A9CBB09FA3F.jpg

shep:
3CA164AF-5A3B-4558-B1F4-CE0CF7A46341.jpg

YES! great idea! :D i love the style of Skye/Dom's, the scalloped roof + logs is so precious. <3

Great idea!

Kiki:
UTNxL6M.jpg

Tia:
E46JjHV.jpg

Ribbot:
Z4rk2y3.jpg

Julian:
vUcV3N8.jpg

Bianca:
9Dmj6WM.jpg

Bea:
Mz13m86.jpg

Puck:
TLG8ZKk.jpg

Fuchsia:
Q5SE9mF.jpg

Lyman:
XnpeRVZ.jpg

Buzz:
3Tcl1HE.jpg

Attachments

• UTNxL6M.jpg
    UTNxL6M.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 462
Great idea! Replying so I can edit pics in of my villagers houses in later. Anyone have genji’s house by any chance?

Oh I didn't realise each villager had their own house! I thought they were just randomly designed :confused: Has this always been a feature in the series? The new horizons houses are beautiful ^-^

oh my sherb's house is beautiful. skye's also cute!

Oh I didn't realise each villager had their own house! I thought they were just randomly designed :confused: Has this always been a feature in the series? The new horizons houses are beautiful ^-^

yes, it has always been the case

Oh this is a good idea, I'll add mine later today when I get back on my switch. Maybe someone can compile them all in some sort of document?

My villagers so far are: Agnes, Antonio, Victoria, Deli, Celia, Zell, Del, Gloria, and Bones

oh my sherb's house is beautiful. skye's also cute!

yes, it has always been the case

Huh. I never realised. Just shows how little attention I pay to things, I suppose.

I'm absolutely in love with Tutu's house. Shes in my town and has a wreath on her door too ^-^
How are you all uploading your screenshots?

Last edited:
Back