Picking a new Snooty (picked Ankha~)

Whitney or Diana, I have Diana now and I adore her

--- but i mean if youre considering others than tiffany is pretty hip.

*just my opinions*
Diana - will be Marshal's buddy b/c heeeyy they're both white and fluffy looking xD woah wait what; Diana's not fluffy she's like an elegant/sly lady deer thingo BLAIRE goes with marshal much better since they're both fluffy squirrels
Whitney - White wolf. 'Nuff said! do you pair your villagers? Whitney would be an okay choice even if you don't have any other wolves; at least she's better than Diana ;D
Francine - I like her dots. XD do you have Chrissy?
Ankha - Lucky and her can be King Tut and Cleopatra <3 she would go well with lucky but yeah she only costs about 10-15mill if not more

Last edited:
I think since you have Lucky, which is a bit unusual, you should get Ankha! Ankha's really cool, too. Her image really suits the snooty personality in a fun way! "fetch me a fruit!"

I do agree that Blaire is a really cute snooty, too. I had her for a while and seriously considered keeping her because she was funny and cute.

Also, if you are diligent enough stalking reddit and bt forums for giveaways of villagers, you can get almost anyone if you watch long enough…!

Last edited:
I think Whitney is super super nice! The wolf town tune is a bit awkward on villagers who are supposed to be elegant and pretty though but if you dont mind then Id say she is the best option.

If you are accepting other suggestions though, Baabara is a really really nice villager and I feel like she would blend with your villagers well.

What about Tiffany??????????????/

You know what? I actually thought about really wanting her... but I think she's too badass for my town atm LOL... Maybe on my second town though! I think she looks so cool!

I think Francine but that's if you're planning on getting or already have Chrissy.

Otherwise, I think out of all your options, I would say Whitney or Diana

*just my opinions*
Diana - will be Marshal's buddy b/c heeeyy they're both white and fluffy looking xD woah wait what; Diana's not fluffy she's like an elegant/sly lady deer thingo BLAIRE goes with marshal much better since they're both fluffy squirrels
Whitney - White wolf. 'Nuff said! do you pair your villagers? Whitney would be an okay choice even if you don't have any other wolves; at least she's better than Diana ;D
Francine - I like her dots. XD do you have Chrissy?
Ankha - Lucky and her can be King Tut and Cleopatra <3 she would go well with lucky but yeah she only costs about 10-15mill if not more

Hahaha I guess my definition of fluffy is way off LOL ;_; Blaire is cute too! I'll keep this in mind for my 2nd town *^*!

I think since you have Lucky, which is a bit unusual, you should get Ankha! Ankha's really cool, too. Her image really suits the snooty personality in a fun way! "fetch me a fruit!"

I do agree that Blaire is a really cute snooty, too. I had her for a while and seriously considered keeping her because she was funny and cute.

Also, if you are diligent enough stalking reddit and bt forums for giveaways of villagers, you can get almost anyone if you watch long enough…!

Thanks! I don't go on reddit at all... so my best bet is here! :)

I made my choice, I think I'll go with Ankha!
Thank you all! ^^

Back