• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pick up your closest book and turn to X page!

"harry touched down right behind her and dismounted on a patch of unkempt grass in the middle of a small square" - harry potter and the order of the phoenix
WELL THATS A BIT SEXUAL HAHAHA
turn to page 142, this will describe how you're going to meet your bf/gf??? lol im so uncreative

Last edited:
worst of all was potions, snape was in a particularly vindictive mood these days.

turn to page 70 this will describe how you'll react to winning trip to Hawaii

Last edited:
"These little lemony balls are delicious" lmao

pg 32 will tell u how you would react to eating a mouldy tomato

Last edited:
"Thank you, thank you! How about we all go get ice cream to celebrate?" - Some book my sisters are reading for class
I seem to be pretty excited about eating that tomato tbh

Turn to page 168, it describes what you'll say after waking up from a fever dream.

"but that day there was still enough kristina left to feel humiliation, still a smattering of old-fashioned morals, somewhere inside; still a healthy dose of survival instinct, buried beneath a childhood, fractured by hormones, smashed by the monster's fist and pressed into memory by two-faced bravado.''
- crank by ellen hopkins

talk about a dramatic monologue

turn to page 46, it will describe how your week will be
(already been done, but oh well xD)

But... we're still inside the castle, aren't we? -Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories manga

Well. If I get stuck inside a castle next week I'll be ecstatic.

Turn to page 60. It describes... the thing you want most right now?

"The poor little mites (children, referring to Alice-Miranda, Jacinta, Millie and Sloane) had got themselves so confused," she said with a laugh. - Alice-Miranda in the Alps, Jacqueline Harvey.

...erm...how do I take this?

Turn to page 180. It will describe your relationship with your (future if unmarried) spouse.

"On a scarlet-draped platform an orator of the Inner Party, a small lean man with disproportionately long arms and a large, bald skull over which a few lank lock straggled, was haranguing the crowd."
book is 1984
hhhuh
alright then
my husband is a strict mutant?????

turn to page 79, it's the first sentence of your slideshow to present to your boss

Last edited:
"Check out this list of useful websites." - Minecraft Construction Handbook.

What is the topic of the slideshow again?

Turn to page 66. It will describe the spirit that haunts you.

Y veamos un aspecto interesante a prop?sito de B?cquer

-yeah a Spanish book I used for a Spanish class
idk how this will haunt me

Turn to page 50 and it will describe how your day will go on thanksgiving

Last edited:
Back