Pick up your closest book and turn to X page!

"harry touched down right behind her and dismounted on a patch of unkempt grass in the middle of a small square" - harry potter and the order of the phoenix
WELL THATS A BIT SEXUAL HAHAHA
turn to page 142, this will describe how you're going to meet your bf/gf??? lol im so uncreative

Last edited:
worst of all was potions, snape was in a particularly vindictive mood these days.

turn to page 70 this will describe how you'll react to winning trip to Hawaii

Last edited:
"These little lemony balls are delicious" lmao

pg 32 will tell u how you would react to eating a mouldy tomato

Last edited:
"Thank you, thank you! How about we all go get ice cream to celebrate?" - Some book my sisters are reading for class
I seem to be pretty excited about eating that tomato tbh

Turn to page 168, it describes what you'll say after waking up from a fever dream.

"but that day there was still enough kristina left to feel humiliation, still a smattering of old-fashioned morals, somewhere inside; still a healthy dose of survival instinct, buried beneath a childhood, fractured by hormones, smashed by the monster's fist and pressed into memory by two-faced bravado.''
- crank by ellen hopkins

talk about a dramatic monologue

turn to page 46, it will describe how your week will be
(already been done, but oh well xD)

But... we're still inside the castle, aren't we? -Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories manga

Well. If I get stuck inside a castle next week I'll be ecstatic.

Turn to page 60. It describes... the thing you want most right now?

"The poor little mites (children, referring to Alice-Miranda, Jacinta, Millie and Sloane) had got themselves so confused," she said with a laugh. - Alice-Miranda in the Alps, Jacqueline Harvey.

...erm...how do I take this?

Turn to page 180. It will describe your relationship with your (future if unmarried) spouse.

"On a scarlet-draped platform an orator of the Inner Party, a small lean man with disproportionately long arms and a large, bald skull over which a few lank lock straggled, was haranguing the crowd."
book is 1984
hhhuh
alright then
my husband is a strict mutant?????

turn to page 79, it's the first sentence of your slideshow to present to your boss

Last edited:
"Check out this list of useful websites." - Minecraft Construction Handbook.

What is the topic of the slideshow again?

Turn to page 66. It will describe the spirit that haunts you.

Y veamos un aspecto interesante a prop?sito de B?cquer

-yeah a Spanish book I used for a Spanish class
idk how this will haunt me

Turn to page 50 and it will describe how your day will go on thanksgiving

Last edited:
Back