Lazy Terraformer
Bells
Switch
3528-6751-2798
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
If you're here for the beach

I have a lot off stuff on my beach for new players to come and pick up. If you want to come by, let me know. I'll let one person in at a time. If you have any festive toys I could catalogue, that would be great. But it's not a requirement.

If you're here for the flowers

I have plenty of black roses/purple pansies that I want to get rid of. If you want them, let me know and we'll set something up. If you have a lot of stuff I want to catalogue, I'll throw in a blue rose or two.

Things I want to catalogue or be given

Chessboard (Black)
Colorful Wheel (Two-toned number)
Dinosaur Toy (Blue)
Puppy Plushie (Beige)
RC Helicopter (Red)
Kid's Tent (Stripe)

Last edited:
Hello, I have win or lose colorful wheel, red dino toy, black puppy, and the back and white tent if you want to catalog them. Do you have floor light I can catalog? I only have the light blue color and I am in need of catalogue all colors. Let me know

I'm pretty sure I have all the colors...I'll find and pick up the ones I have on my island. If anything, we can friend request, and I can mail you them.
Hello, I have win or lose colorful wheel, red dino toy, black puppy, and the back and white tent if you want to catalog them. Do you have floor light I can catalog? I only have the light blue color and I am in need of catalogue all colors. Let me know

I'm pretty sure I have all the colors...I'll find and pick up the ones I have on my island. If anything, we can friend request, and I can mail you them.
Whichever works and I can also then send you the items you want via mail too.

Back