• Phil

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Amy-chan

back in AC hell
Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
I'm currently 9/10 and I'm hoping to adopt Ed as my permanent smug soon. However, there's another smug that I quite like: Phil. He shares his birthday with me and I think he'd make a cute match with Phoebe. The problem is that I've already had Phil (got him from someone's void) but he lived on my daily walkway so I had to let him go. There's a shimmer of hope for me (and Phil): the amiibo update. The update seems to break the 16 cycle (they showed a comic about somebody losing Monique and getting her back through Monique's amiibo card) but I'd have to wait till the 11th November and spend my RLC on it.

That's why I'm asking: Do you prefer Ed or Phil?

Last edited:
Oh I hadn't seen that about the 16 villager cycle and amiibo cards, wondering if they will add something else in though....maybe I'm just naturally skeptical ;)
I really like Ed, he was one of my first move ins and unfortunately one of the first to move out. I would have kept him a lot longer if it wasn't for the fact I didn't tt back then and nobody else would move at that time. He's so cool with his long fringe, one of my favourite horses. I can see why you'd like Phil to go along with phoebe, but my choice would be the smug horse :)

Il said Phil just because he really match with Pheobe and that will be so cool
Beside your close on getting him back soon

Ed definitely. If you remember, I was the one who suggested him because he is perfect for your town. Honestly Phil is cute... But judging on the rest of your town. I have to go with Ed.

Well, I'm totally biased because Ed is my favorite villager, but I'd still say go for him!

I had Ed in my 2nd town, I really miss him honestly. He was replaced by Julian but I still love him a lot :(

I personally prefer Ed but only because I had Phil in a really annoying spot in my town and he wouldn't leave ;n;

Back