• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Petition to replace the old collectibles graphics

I don't mind the pictures. You should move this to the museum as pixel art.

I just remembered how much fun it was to make fake collectibles for people on my old "request a collectible" thread, I might just open it up again! Here are my old ones in case you're interested.

I love how unique these are! It's funny. She did traditional collectibles in a new style, I made new collectibles in the traditional style. loving the work so far!

banana.pngblackrose.pngbluerose.pngbob-bomb.pngcosmo-black.pngcosmo-pink.pngcosmos-orange.pngdurian.pngeasterEggDark.pngelegantmushroom.pngfamousmushroom.pngfish-zebraturkey.pngflatmushroom.pngglowstick.pnggoldenwateringcan.png

They didn't all load: goldrose.pnggreatball.pnggyroid.pnghyper-potion.pngJacobsladder.pnglemon.pnglolipop.pnglychee.pngmango.pngmasterball.jpgorangerose.pngperfectapple.pngperfectcherry.pngperfectpeach.pngpersimmon.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so I can't get them all into one post and I'm not going to spam this thread any more.

(the "salty salt shaker" collectible was definitely the best though, just trust me)

speaking somewhat more seriously though, it would be cool if the staff could do something so like people can have different collectible styles to choose from

think something like the ability to change the forum's skin, but instead for these sidebar pixels

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so I can't get them all into one post and I'm not going to spam this thread any more.

(the "salty salt shaker" collectible was definitely the best though, just trust me)

should probably just upload them to imgur or something, instead of using tbt's restrictive uploader

Last edited:
Dang, they somehow found those lost collectibles... I guess Laudine and Thunder get to keep their jobs... =[

Last edited:
1 admin signed: simply acknowledged
2 admins signed: majority vote, not an officially recognized petition
3 admins signed: majority vote, now an officially recognized petition

how I see it

Put my sign on hold, I can't accept these useless there's a replacement for my pokeball :|

Back