Shop 🍀🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️🍀 [SHOP CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my friend. I hope you've been doing well. I would love to purchase your 2014 October Birthstone, please. Thanks to many wonderful members it's the last birthstone I need for my dream line up. Could I have the following message on it, please - "Libra ♎︎"? I'll send the TBT right now so I don't forget. Thank you so much!

P.S. If you happen to come across a June 2017 Peach please let me know. I'm hoping to trade my current Peach for a June 2017 Peach. It's the very last thing I need for my dream line up. Thank you! ^^

Hello, my friend. I hope you've been doing well. I would love to purchase your 2014 October Birthstone, please. Thanks to many wonderful members it's the last birthstone I need for my dream line up. Could I have the following message on it, please - "Libra ♎︎"? I'll send the TBT right now so I don't forget. Thank you so much!

P.S. If you happen to come across a June 2017 Peach please let me know. I'm hoping to trade my current Peach for a June 2017 Peach. It's the very last thing I need for my dream line up. Thank you! ^^

Hey my dear friend! :D I am super sorry about the delay in processing your order, I have been really busy the past couple of days between working full time and other aspects of life. :/ Due to this delay, I will be partially refunding you 50 TBT to compensate for the amount of time you had to wait for your order! o/ I just sent the birthstone with the requested message your way and I hope you are having a great rest of the week so far! :D I hope you have a great weekend my dear friend and thank you so much for your patience and for your business! :)

Hey my dear friend! :D I am super sorry about the delay in processing your order, I have been really busy the past couple of days between working full time and other aspects of life. :/ Due to this delay, I will be partially refunding you 50 TBT to compensate for the amount of time you had to wait for your order! o/ I just sent the birthstone with the requested message your way and I hope you are having a great rest of the week so far! :D I hope you have a great weekend my dear friend and thank you so much for your patience and for your business! :)

There's no need to apologize. I understand how busy rl can be & that rl always comes first. I'm just glad that you were just busy & there's nothing wrong. The refund is very kind but not necessary. Thank you for the birthstone! I am super excited to have it as it was the last birthstone I needed for my dream lineup. I'm so happy to see the four of them together! All I need now is that pesky June 2017 Peach. lol! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend. Take care!

Hello~ I was wondering if I could buy a pink sakura blossom?

Last edited:
Hello~ I was wondering if I could buy a pink sakura blossom?

Hello! :D You absolutely can for sure, I will send it your way as soon as I receive the TBT (150) from you (I'll put it on hold for you as well)! :)

I sent it. :')

Awesome, I just sent the beauty your way with a requested cute message! :) I hope you have a great of the week and please come again for any future collectible needs you may have! :D It truly was an absolute pleasure doing business with you! :D

Hello again! How are you doing? :D You absolutely can for sure, I will send Pave your way as soon as I receive the TBT from you! :)

Pretty good! You caught me while I was online so I went ahead and sent the TBT. I do have to ask, since I'm still kind of a noob to messing with collectibles, how do I edit the order the appear in under my avatar?

Pretty good! You caught me while I was online so I went ahead and sent the TBT. I do have to ask, since I'm still kind of a noob to messing with collectibles, how do I edit the order the appear in under my avatar?

I am so glad to hear that! :D I just sent Pave your way, I hope you absolutely enjoy your new collectible and thank you so very much for being a returning customer of mine! :) When it comes to ordering collectibles, they are ordered newest to oldest (the lower the number, the newer it is):

I hope this helps and I hope you have a great rest of the week! :D Thank you so much again for your business!!

Hi there! would you offer any discount for multiple buys? I'm interested in purchasing about 4 characters (Isabelle, ruby, coco and Leif)

Hi there! would you offer any discount for multiple buys? I'm interested in purchasing about 4 characters (Isabelle, ruby, coco and Leif)

Hello! :D Seeing that you are willing to buy 4 different collectibles at once, I will be willing to give a slight discount for them! What offer did you have in mind? :) I hope you are doing well and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. o/

Hello! I'm interested in buying an Isabelle collectible. No preference on which one. Thanks!

Hello! I'm interested in buying an Isabelle collectible. No preference on which one. Thanks!

Hello! How are you doing today? :D Awesome, I'll send her your way as soon as I receive the TBT (225) from you! :)

Sent, thanks!

You're absolutely welcome! :D It is an absolute pleasure doing business with you and please come again for any future collectible needs you may have! :) I hope you have a great rest of the day/night and enjoy your new Isabelle collectible!

does the line through the collectible mean its sold?

also wow business is slow xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back