Shop 🍀🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️🍀 [SHOP CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friend! It suddenly occurred to me that I'd like to have a message on my Purple Feather. Would you mind adding one? It can be anything, really. :)

Hello friend! It suddenly occurred to me that I'd like to have a message on my Purple Feather. Would you mind adding one? It can be anything, really. :)

Hey my dear friend, I definitely would be more than glad to do that for you! :D I'll add the message as soon as I receive the Purple Feather! :)

Hello. I was wondering if I can trade one of my white violet collectibles for the white pansy collectible.

Hello. I was wondering if I can trade one of my white violet collectibles for the white pansy collectible.

Hello again! :D Sure, I don't see why not! :) I'll send it your way as soon as I receive the White Violet from you! o/

Hello again! :D Sure, I don't see why not! :) I'll send it your way as soon as I receive the White Violet from you! o/
Okay. I'll send it your way. You can put a message on the white pansy collectible if you like. :] Thanks again.

Edit: Collectible has been sent to you.

Last edited:
Okay. I'll send it your way. You can put a message on the white pansy collectible if you like. :] Thanks again.

Edit: Collectible has been sent to you.

Awesome my friend, I just sent the White Pansy your way! I hope you enjoy it! :D It is an absolute pleasure like always doing business with you and I hope you have a great rest of the day/night! :)

Hey there, Jared! Can I go ahead and buy your 12-25-2018 winter mitten please? I’m going to go ahead and put my candy cane on hidden and just fill the top row with winter mittens until I can find someone with the dates I need for the two mittens. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! :)

Awesome my dear friend, I just sent it back to you! I hope you love the message and I hope you have a great rest of the evening! :D

Hey there, Jared! Can I go ahead and buy your 12-25-2018 winter mitten please? I’m going to go ahead and put my candy cane on hidden and just fill the top row with winter mittens until I can find someone with the dates I need for the two mittens. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! :)

Hey Riley, you definitely can for sure! :) I will send it your way as soon as I receive the TBT from you! o/

Awesome my dear friend, I just sent it back to you! I hope you love the message and I hope you have a great rest of the evening! :D

Hey Riley, you definitely can for sure! :) I will send it your way as soon as I receive the TBT from you! o/

Awesome, just sent the 10 TBT your way! :)

Awesome, just sent the 10 TBT your way! :)

Sweet, I just sent the 12/25/18 mitten your way! :D Funnily enough, I actually found a Winter Mitten in my inventory that I didn't know I had (it was a 12/30/18 one)! lol I hope you enjoy your new Winter Mitten and I hope you have a great rest of the week! It is an absolute pleasure doing business with you like always my friend! :)

Weekend bump! I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far! :D

hi there again! could i get one Jingle Christmas Doll (timestamp 12-19-2018 02:16 PM), one Timmy Christmas Doll (timestamp 01-01-2019 11:17 AM), and one Winter Mittens (timestamp 12-30-2018 02:28 AM) from you please? thanks so much!

hi there again! could i get one Jingle Christmas Doll (timestamp 12-19-2018 02:16 PM), one Timmy Christmas Doll (timestamp 01-01-2019 11:17 AM), and one Winter Mittens (timestamp 12-30-2018 02:28 AM) from you please? thanks so much!

Hello again! :D You absolutely can for sure, I’ll send the 3 collectibles your way as soon as I receive the TBT (280) from you! I hope you are having an excellent weekend so far and I look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

Last edited:
Hello again! :D You absolutely can for sure, I’ll send the 3 collectibles your way as soon as I receive the TBT (280) from you! I hope you are having an excellent weekend so far and I look forward to hearing from you soon! :)

i sent the TBT!
i'm having an amazing weekend! i just got back from seeing Godzilla and i loved it so much ; ;
i hope your weekend is going good as well!

i sent the TBT!
i'm having an amazing weekend! i just got back from seeing Godzilla and i loved it so much ; ;
i hope your weekend is going good as well!

Awesome and I definitely will for sure! :D I apologize for the delay, been a very busy weekend with work, etc.. I am sending the collectibles your way now! o/ I hope you have a great rest of the weekend and it is an absolute pleasure doing business with you again! :)

Awesome and I definitely will for sure! :D I apologize for the delay, been a very busy weekend with work, etc.. I am sending the collectibles your way now! o/ I hope you have a great rest of the weekend and it is an absolute pleasure doing business with you again! :)

no worries! thank you again! i hope the rest of your weekend is great as well! :)

Last edited:
no worries! thank you again! i hope your the rest of your weekend is great as well! :)

You're absolutely welcome and thank you so very much again for your kindness, understanding, & business! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back