Personality or Appearance?

Personally I pick the cutest villagers from each personality group. This is why most of my villagers are the popular ones lol,, but I also have Filbert and Drift who aren't very popular in my town because they mean more to me. Drift was given to me by a really good friend and Filbert because he is very similar to me. I love the color blue and we share the dream to become pilots!

Personality, then appearance as far as villagers moving in. Unless they're sporty/jock, then please leave.
Also, if they have items I might want to buy when they invite me into their house.:p
But as far as dreamies, I choose them like ikeafanboy said above, the cutest from their group.

Does the net actually work? Because I have been missing this aspect if it does. I'd love to know!

It lowers their friendship, but it's been theorized that the more you are friends with a villager, the easier it is to move out.
However! In terms for TT-ing, I was able to move out most of the villagers I am not good friends with so easily. Maybe it's because that is the majority of the population.

Personally I prefer appearance because all the personality types are exactly the same to me, regardless of species.

Appearance.

The personalities don't seem to stand out as much as they used to.

I like to have personality types all covered. Katt moved out and I was really sad about it because she may not be cute, but she's my favourite uchi ! I miss her

This may seem expanded but in terms of personality, im quite refferring to villagers who are nice or mean to you and not really the type.

I pick them usually based on cuteness or if their name is awesome (example is Pashmina being named after cashmere yarn)

Hmm... I usually judge villagers (whoops!) by what they look like when they first move in... but if they aren't rude to me, I usually let them stay. If they get boring I just ignore them till they move out.

I keep villagers based on appearance first, and house interior second since I like to (attempt to) decorate the inside of each villager's house. I do like to have a variety of personality types, though, and have an abundance of peppies right now lol.

Personality. I really dislike having all my villagers "Kawaii" or "cute". I like to mix so it feels natural.

Last edited:
Back