Perfect town question?

Linnea

Bells
Okay I've been reading guides all over and cannot figure out why on earth my citizen satisfaction is still so negative...

When I ask Elizabeth, she says the whole, "It's not a passing grade, but not failing either... so middle ground!" And then she goes on to have them complain about the cleanliness of the town.

I have NO weeds, hundreds of flowers and trees, I've picked up every bit of trash, fruit, dug up all of the fossils, and have more than 10 public works. I have many Jacob's ladder's around town, but when I ask Elizabeth it's never perfect.

I'm mostly infuriated at the fact that they're complaining about the trash! THERES NO TRASH, I HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL ORDINANCE AND EVERYTHING GAH HELP

I thought that Jacobs ladders = perfect? Anyway yeah, look up a list of PWPs that negatively affect the town rating and see how many of those you might have.

In CF, it was possible to have too many trees/flowers. Maybe this is the case.

Seems odd, maybe it takes a while for the changes to register?

Or it's just based on randomness (Isabelle's mood). I just stopped checking it and then one day I asked Isabelle about it and she just gave me the golden can.

I wonder why when you have too many trees/flowers in your town, that they simply tell you "ned moar PWPs herp derp". Why can't they tell you that your town has too much nature? ._.

Also, what region do you live in that the secretary's name is "Elizabeth"?

I had Isabelle tell me I needed more PWP when the problem was actually too many trees -.-

As soon as I cut some down, I got the perfect rating.
Sometimes she says things that aren't accurate.

If they're talking about trash, they're not necessarily talking about garbage - if you have more than 10 items on the ground of any sort other than naturally spawning items like fruit and shells, you'll get the trash message.

Back