Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
My town fruit is the peach. Since I can't take advantage of perfect oranges being premium today I thought I'd post on here in case any of you would want to.

Please post your FC below. Once I've added it and opened my gates I'll post in here. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sure! I'll be outside the train station to show you where my Re-Tail is. Gate is open.

Hello!

My town fruit is the peach. Since I can't take advantage of perfect oranges being premium today I thought I'd post on here in case any of you would want to.

Please post your FC below. Once I've added it and opened my gates I'll post in here. Thanks!

Hi I have perfect peaches in my town there's probably over a hundred perfect peach trees and they sell for 600 each harvesting them until your pockets are full of baskets of 9 gets you over 100,000 Bells. I'm looking to maximize my Harvest Time with another perfect fruit my friend code is 517197980311
Please let me know if wee can do a trade! Thanks :)

I'm sorry but the Perfect Oranges were only on Premium at my Re-Tail on the 27th. I don't have perfect oranges. My town fruit is the peach. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back