Giveaway Perfect cherries and perfect pears

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump!
I'm back to 10 villagers and I have more fruits to give away:
20 baskets of perfect cherries
42 baskets of perfect pears
let me know if you'd like to come over :)

Are you still available? I'd love to come over and get some fruit. Do you need anything in return?!?! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you a basket of perfect apples :)

Are you still available? I'd love to come over and get some fruit. Do you need anything in return?!?! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you a basket of perfect apples :)

a basket of apples sounds nice! I'll add you and open. Town is Yurei :)

Oh, this is so nice of you!
Would you like some perfect peaches, and could we trade a peach for a regular pear as well? <3

Oh, this is so nice of you!
Would you like some perfect peaches, and could we trade a peach for a regular pear as well? <3

you mean you want a regular pear? if so I don't need a peach, I can just give you one. Though a few perfect peaches would be nice! I'm waiting for a visitor now but I can add you right after :)

you mean you want a regular pear? if so I don't need a peach, I can just give you one. Though a few perfect peaches would be nice! I'm waiting for a visitor now but I can add you right after :)

That would be wonderful! <3
I'll just grab some perfect peaches for ya then.

I would love to come get some if I can! (also would you happen to have regular cherries? I only need one :) )
Btw my friend code is in my sidebar, the town is Memeburg and name is Summer.

Last edited:
That would be wonderful! <3
I'll just grab some perfect peaches for ya then.

thank you!
I have a problem with my internet connexion on my DS, it shouldn't take long to fix - I'll let you know when it's working, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to come get some if I can! (also would you happen to have regular cherries? I only need one :) )
Btw my friend code is in my sidebar, the town is Memeburg and name is Summer.

I do, you can get one :)
I'll add you, like I just said my internet connexion isn't working but it surely will in a few minutes.

thank you!
I have a problem with my internet connexion on my DS, it shouldn't take long to fix - I'll let you know when it's working, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do, you can get one :)
I'll add you, like I just said my internet connexion isn't working but it surely will in a few minutes.

Thank you so much! Take your time! and I forgot to say, I have prefect pears already so I have no need for those. :) Thank you again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back