• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Perfect cherries and perfect pears

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump!
I'm back to 10 villagers and I have more fruits to give away:
20 baskets of perfect cherries
42 baskets of perfect pears
let me know if you'd like to come over :)

Are you still available? I'd love to come over and get some fruit. Do you need anything in return?!?! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you a basket of perfect apples :)

Are you still available? I'd love to come over and get some fruit. Do you need anything in return?!?! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you a basket of perfect apples :)

a basket of apples sounds nice! I'll add you and open. Town is Yurei :)

Oh, this is so nice of you!
Would you like some perfect peaches, and could we trade a peach for a regular pear as well? <3

Oh, this is so nice of you!
Would you like some perfect peaches, and could we trade a peach for a regular pear as well? <3

you mean you want a regular pear? if so I don't need a peach, I can just give you one. Though a few perfect peaches would be nice! I'm waiting for a visitor now but I can add you right after :)

you mean you want a regular pear? if so I don't need a peach, I can just give you one. Though a few perfect peaches would be nice! I'm waiting for a visitor now but I can add you right after :)

That would be wonderful! <3
I'll just grab some perfect peaches for ya then.

I would love to come get some if I can! (also would you happen to have regular cherries? I only need one :) )
Btw my friend code is in my sidebar, the town is Memeburg and name is Summer.

Last edited:
That would be wonderful! <3
I'll just grab some perfect peaches for ya then.

thank you!
I have a problem with my internet connexion on my DS, it shouldn't take long to fix - I'll let you know when it's working, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to come get some if I can! (also would you happen to have regular cherries? I only need one :) )
Btw my friend code is in my sidebar, the town is Memeburg and name is Summer.

I do, you can get one :)
I'll add you, like I just said my internet connexion isn't working but it surely will in a few minutes.

thank you!
I have a problem with my internet connexion on my DS, it shouldn't take long to fix - I'll let you know when it's working, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do, you can get one :)
I'll add you, like I just said my internet connexion isn't working but it surely will in a few minutes.

Thank you so much! Take your time! and I forgot to say, I have prefect pears already so I have no need for those. :) Thank you again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back