White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (193) +
looking to trade perfect apples and coconuts for other fruits!
so far I have received a perfect peach, pear, mango, and persimmon, still looking for the rest!
If you're interested, please let me know 😊

Last edited:
I could offer a Perfect Peach and a Mango for two Perfect Apples if you're interested. :)

The order doesn’t matter 🙂 Are you ready for me to send the apples over right now?
Yes, please. I'll send your peach and mango over now.

Thank you and I hope you have a great rest of your day and remainder of your week! :)

Sent! Thank you so much for trading with me, I hope you have a great day/week too! 😊

Hello, can I possibly date trade a coconut from you? I have one dated on 3/12, & need a new one for my line-up goals. Will you at all be willing to purchase a new coconut for me, & I'll send you mine? I can definitely send a TBT tip for your help. Thanks for the consideration. 😌

Hello, can I possibly date trade a coconut from you? I have one dated on 3/12, & need a new one for my line-up goals. Will you at all be willing to purchase a new coconut for me, & I'll send you mine? I can definitely send a TBT tip for your help. Thanks for the consideration. 😌

Hi! Unfortunately I already bought my own coconut earlier and wasn’t planning to have more than one, so I don’t think I can date trade a brand new one with you. Unless the one I bought (dated today at 7:23pm) works for you?

Sorry I can’t be of help 😅

Hi! Unfortunately I already bought my own coconut earlier and wasn’t planning to have more than one, so I don’t think I can date trade a brand new one with you. Unless the one I bought (dated today at 7:23pm) works for you?

Sorry I can’t be of help 😅

It can actually work for me if you're willing to date trade with mine from the 12th by any chance? I will completely appreciate it! Please let me know, & thanks so much for responding back. 😌

It can actually work for me if you're willing to date trade with mine from the 12th by any chance? I will completely appreciate it! Please let me know, & thanks so much for responding back. 😌
Ok! Would you like anything written on your coconut? Anything or nothing is fine for mine!

Ok! Would you like anything written on your coconut? Anything or nothing is fine for mine!

Omg, thank you soo very much! 🥰

Can the message please be:
🎶 Now the 🥥 nut is a big, big nut.
But this delicious nut is not a nut.
It's the coco fruit...
Of the coco tree...
From the coco palm family. 🎶

THANK YOU SOO MUCH yet again, and I'll send your coconut over very soon, along with the tip.

Omg, thank you soo very much! 🥰

Can the message please be:
🎶 Now the 🥥 nut is a big, big nut.
But this delicious nut is not a nut.
It's the coco fruit...
Of the coco tree...
From the coco palm family. 🎶

THANK YOU SOO MUCH yet again, and I'll send your coconut over very soon, along with the tip.
Sent! And you don’t have to worry about a tip, I’m happy to help for free 😊

Hey @Rio_ ! Would you be interested in trading your green bunny balloon for an orange one?

Last edited:
Hey @Rio_ ! Would you be interested in trading your green bunny balloon for an orange one?
Sure! Which balloon would you like- the one dated march 19 or the 21st? And would you like anything written on it? Anything or nothing is fine for mine!

Sure! Which balloon would you like- the one dated march 19 or the 21st? And would you like anything written on it? Anything or nothing is fine for mine!
I'll take the one from March 19! Same thing, you can put any message or no message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back