• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

People who you want to talk to on the forums

I don't think many people would like talking to an eleven year old girl, but I guess some people do because they still talk to me ; w ;

A lot of people - especially regulars who I've not interacted with much. For a few months I was feeling pretty stressed and burnt out and I just didn't have the energy to really do much when I came on here besides mod work, so casual conversation and making friends sort of fell to the wayside.

There are a lot of people who are gone now that I never had a chance to meet. Some of the older sages. I just feel like they have so much to say but they aren't here to say it. There are a lot of people that I used to talk to but don't any longer as well. A lot of the early IRC goers. I also wish that when I talked to people, they were more open. Basic conversation that doesn't go into any depth bothers me a lot.

i think i'd most like to talk to people who's art/creations i really love hahaha
like Ardrey and Simple, and pretty much anyone i've ever ordered art from;
and steal all their art tips get to know them:rolleyes:

Last edited:
JeffreyAC, jacob_lawall and Monkey D. Luffy. They're pretty cool people.

Hola and Chipped Teacup

I wanted to talk to Gallows as he seem pretty cool, but I don't see him since he left staff. I have since befriended others I wanted to, like Sock and Justin.

If anyone ever wanted to talk to me, feel free to leave me a profile message, I try to check the forums every day if possible on desktop or Wii U so I will definitely see your message as soon as I can! emoteB_2.png

I've talked to anybody I ever wanted to talk to!

am i the only one who looks at the title of this thread and think it should be renamed "notice me senpai?" XP

on topic, i dont know anyone well enough to name who i'd like to talk to, but as long as your nice, i'd be fine being your friend.

am i the only one who looks at the title of this thread and think it should be renamed "notice me senpai?" XP

on topic, i dont know anyone well enough to name who i'd like to talk to, but as long as your nice, i'd be fine being your friend.

omg how did i not think of that. it has to happen pls

Um.... People?

I honestly don't know. IMO it's awkward to just randomly send a PM or VM like "hi I wanna talk!"

There's been a lot of people who I wanted to talk to but I unfortunately have a sh!tty memory and can't remember anyone's name. So there's that.

but i think dilute is pretty cool
:rolleyes:

There's been a lot of people who I wanted to talk to but I unfortunately have a sh!tty memory and can't remember anyone's name. So there's that.

but i think dilute is pretty cool
:rolleyes:

im so hurt okai //sobs in the corner

Last edited:
Back