People who you want to talk to on the forums

I don't think many people would like talking to an eleven year old girl, but I guess some people do because they still talk to me ; w ;

A lot of people - especially regulars who I've not interacted with much. For a few months I was feeling pretty stressed and burnt out and I just didn't have the energy to really do much when I came on here besides mod work, so casual conversation and making friends sort of fell to the wayside.

There are a lot of people who are gone now that I never had a chance to meet. Some of the older sages. I just feel like they have so much to say but they aren't here to say it. There are a lot of people that I used to talk to but don't any longer as well. A lot of the early IRC goers. I also wish that when I talked to people, they were more open. Basic conversation that doesn't go into any depth bothers me a lot.

i think i'd most like to talk to people who's art/creations i really love hahaha
like Ardrey and Simple, and pretty much anyone i've ever ordered art from;
and steal all their art tips get to know them:rolleyes:

Last edited:
JeffreyAC, jacob_lawall and Monkey D. Luffy. They're pretty cool people.

Hola and Chipped Teacup

I wanted to talk to Gallows as he seem pretty cool, but I don't see him since he left staff. I have since befriended others I wanted to, like Sock and Justin.

If anyone ever wanted to talk to me, feel free to leave me a profile message, I try to check the forums every day if possible on desktop or Wii U so I will definitely see your message as soon as I can! emoteB_2.png

I've talked to anybody I ever wanted to talk to!

am i the only one who looks at the title of this thread and think it should be renamed "notice me senpai?" XP

on topic, i dont know anyone well enough to name who i'd like to talk to, but as long as your nice, i'd be fine being your friend.

am i the only one who looks at the title of this thread and think it should be renamed "notice me senpai?" XP

on topic, i dont know anyone well enough to name who i'd like to talk to, but as long as your nice, i'd be fine being your friend.

omg how did i not think of that. it has to happen pls

Um.... People?

I honestly don't know. IMO it's awkward to just randomly send a PM or VM like "hi I wanna talk!"

There's been a lot of people who I wanted to talk to but I unfortunately have a sh!tty memory and can't remember anyone's name. So there's that.

but i think dilute is pretty cool
:rolleyes:

There's been a lot of people who I wanted to talk to but I unfortunately have a sh!tty memory and can't remember anyone's name. So there's that.

but i think dilute is pretty cool
:rolleyes:

im so hurt okai //sobs in the corner

Last edited:
Back