Shop Pengu, Simple, Riummi, & Tuna's Collab Shop!!

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Makes sure to send in the Payment so I can begin! I won't start without the payment! You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight or tomorrow~

Started: []
Assembling:[]
Final Touches:[]
Finished:[]

Sent payment!
Sorry for the delay it was the middle of the night for me when I ordered

Thanks for the support and love for the collab shop! 2 Slots are available and because it is the weekdays you can expect them in earliest of 2 days if not by the weekend depending on your request! The collab shop was originally suppose to last until the month of August however we have decided to extend individually. My part of the collab shop will be closed officially by the end of September! Order while you can and you can expect to see the other member's exclusive signature designs in their shop or with private messages in the near future. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the support and love for the collab shop! 2 Slots are available and because it is the weekdays you can expect them in earliest of 2 days if not by the weekend depending on your request! The collab shop was originally suppose to last until the month of August however we have decided to extend individually. My part of the collab shop will be closed officially by the end of September! Order while you can and you can expect to see the other member's exclusive signature designs in their shop or with private messages in the near future. Thanks!

Is pengu's shop still open?? I haven't heard back for my order yet ��

IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
pVSrA21.png
--
Mayor: Daniel
Town: Twinleaf
Gender & Native Fruit: Male& Pear
Friend Code:
Dream Address (Optional):
Villagers or Dreamies: Add Mark (*) next to obtained All are obatined: Wolfgang*, Fang*, Kyle*, Ankha*, Lolly*, Diana*, Bam*, Bunnie*, Stitches*, Merengue*. In that order in Lineup please.
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: N
Which sprite for obtained?: Pink Carnation
Small Quote: "The Future Is Ours To Decide"
Main Color & Font: Whatever color you think would look best with the background & Typewriter
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): https://www.pinterest.com/pin/388576274074264491/
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Border #4
Effects (Optional): Y/N? Which? N
Tape and Outlines: (#, Name of outline if any)
Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): (Link here)
Anything Else?:
Did you read the Rules?: Y
Payment Amount: 150
Any Donation? If so amount?:

Thank you!

Last edited:
Is pengu's shop still open?? I haven't heard back for my order yet ��

She is on a tiny break! She will be back hopefully this week and get back to you! And ofc :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Payment has been received. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight~

Started: [x]
Assembling:[x]
Final Touches:[x]
Finished:[x]

Last edited:
Just quoting this from my main shop~

I swear I'm not dead. XD So... yeah... while I've been busy IRL, I was also trying to not make my wrist/arm any worse during my lil break of sorts, but... I somehow did, which sucks big time.

One of my friends kept pestering me to go to my doctor and when I finally decided to go yesterday, my doctor said that I have tendinitis. Which, I guess is better than having carpal tunnel.

Currently wearing a splint of sorts to try and keep my wrist stabilized, so hopefully I can actually get better. First time I've actually run into issues driving, opening certain doors, or even carrying/lifting things, which has made my daily life a lil more inconvenient, that's for sure.

I'll be PMing people if they still are interested in requests from me. It's completely understandable if any of you guys want to cancel your orders since I've been taking so long.

IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
( Lace lovers )
pVSrA21.png
--
Mayor: Sherry
Town: Tibbers
Gender,Native Fruit & Time Zone: Female, Apple, central
Friend Code: 0473-8333-5132
Dream Address (Optional): N/A
Villagers or Dreamies: Vesta, Merengue*, Flurry, Zucker, Stitches, Molly*, Marshal*, Felicity, Aurora, Roald
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: No please
Which sprite for obtained?: White carnation for obtained! C:
Small Quote: Welcome to Tibbers
Main Color & Font: Main color is pink/purple, something to match the background, and for font can you use Cute Strawberry for the "Welcome to Tibbers" and then ice princess for the information if possible? :)
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): I'd like to use my own personal image! https://38.media.tumblr.com/960ab1434cca68cdaa7df774599cac87/tumblr_ncqpbnNjar1rydwbvo1_500.gif
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Could I do curved edge with border #4 C:
Effects (Optional): N/A
Laces and Outlines: #6 lace and no outline!
Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): N/A
Anything Else?: Nope!
Did you read the Rules?: Yes :D
Payment Amount: Er do I offer or is there a set price? Does 60 TBT sound fair? x_x
Any Donation? If so amount?: N/A; I don't have a paypal

Also not 100% sure if you're still open! Since your previous thread is closed but I read that you were closing at the end of September x_x

Last edited:
Hello again! I would like my signature updated because I have yet again obtained another dreamie of mine! Could you please just put a pink feather under Lolly? Thank you so much! (I will send the TBT right away!)

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Payment has been received, please send it when you can so I can begin. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight or by tomorrow~

Started: [x]
Assembling:[X]
Final Touches:[X]
Finished:[x]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure will send in through pm now~

Last edited:
Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Payment has been received, please send it when you can so I can begin. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) This signature may be finished by tonight or by tomorrow~

Started: []
Assembling:[]
Final Touches:[]
Finished:[]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure will send in through pm now~

Sent! :)

Hello again.. again.. okay I'm done counting how many times I have been here. I need another update on my signature! Just put a pink feather under Bunnie and all will be good. TBT has been sent, so just let me know when it is ready please! :)

Back