• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ~Peachy Winter Giveaway~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be letting in current group 11 and group 8.5. Make sure you've added me!

Hi, please could I be in the next group? My favourite fruit is pineapple ^-^.

I'd like to join please. My favorite fruit is strawberries. And my friend code is: 2938-8533-1841. Thanks so much!! ^.^

EDIT: Will let in current group 12. Make sure you have me added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open for current group 12!

Last edited:
Hello Momo! Great you are still doing this! i was wondering if i could go again? i went a couple of days ago. if so then i would love to come by and my favorite fruit is again mangoes! :D

Hello Momo! Great you are still doing this! i was wondering if i could go again? i went a couple of days ago. if so then i would love to come by and my favorite fruit is again mangoes! :D
Unless you are coming for the Santa suit, I'm afraid you can't come again. I'm holding this giveaway to give everybody an opportunity to get gifts.

Unless you are coming for the Santa suit, I'm afraid you can't come again. I'm holding this giveaway to give everybody an opportunity to get gifts.

ok! no problem! just wondering! no harm in asking XD thanks again! :D and i already have the santa suit so thanks anyways! bye

Hi! Could I please come? My favorite fruit is blackberries :) my friend code is 1478-5846-0193 Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I've added you!)

I would like to enter, my FC is 3050-8239-1757, and my favorite fruit is apples

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back