Trading 🍑 Peach's Shop, fuel my needs to get your wants.

I have 3 white street lamps currently, could we trade for 3 of the black ones?
Then could I get the clothes closet, yucca, sea globe, refrigerator and freezer for 30 tbt??

Sure!! It just may be tmrw before I'm able to get everything and meet up. Is that ok?

That is fine. I will be on after 10 am EST tomorrow. Congrats on your newborn as well.

Sure!! It just may be tmrw before I'm able to get everything and meet up. Is that ok?

Of course take your time! Just send a message when ur ready!

**I'll be on at like 8:30am anyways so lmk :)

Last edited:
Hi! I don't know if your accepting orders anymore since you have so many, but I'd like to place one as well if I can! I'd like the Cloth shoulder bag(ivory), knapsack(black), messenger bag(black), rounded bear, goatee, loft bed with desk(natural), hamster cage(pink), and LCD TV 20 in(black).

Would 50 tbt be fair? I also have a green kitty litter box, however, I can order a white one if you'd want it. I also can craft a pear umbrella if you'd be interested in that.

I also understand if you accept its going to be at least a day before we can make the trade and that is fine with me!

Your fortune telling set, you say is the purple one, are the candles white or red?

Thank you, just PM me when you're ready to trade!

If you're busy I'd prefer trading tomorrow :)

Yes I will have to do it tmrw its VERY late here xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is fine. I will be on after 10 am EST tomorrow. Congrats on your newborn as well.

Aww thanks he is 8 months old though lol waaaaay beyond newborn xD ok I'm the same time zone so I will be on then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course take your time! Just send a message when ur ready!

**I'll be on at like 8:30am anyways so lmk :)

Sure thing!! Have a good night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I don't know if your accepting orders anymore since you have so many, but I'd like to place one as well if I can! I'd like the Cloth shoulder bag(ivory), knapsack(black), messenger bag(black), rounded bear, goatee, loft bed with desk(natural), hamster cage(pink), and LCD TV 20 in(black).

Would 50 tbt be fair? I also have a green kitty litter box, however, I can order a white one if you'd want it. I also can craft a pear umbrella if you'd be interested in that.

I also understand if you accept its going to be at least a day before we can make the trade and that is fine with me!

Yeah that sounds good to me I dont mind! And I dont need the pear umbrella but I will take the white litter box! I should be able to trade tmrw

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi what color is the kimono stand?

Hi there! It's only in one color I believe the kimono is red

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your fortune telling set, you say is the purple one, are the candles white or red?

Yeah it's the color of the mat, the candles are red

Hello! Can I get:

Hamster cage (pink)
Papa panda
Pet bed
Cotton candy stall
Simple wooden fence recipe
Giant ribbon (white and black)
Lacy Parasol
Mini pleather bag
Visual punk wig
Fox mask (white)

I'll give you 30 tbt :D

Last edited:
Hello! Can I get:

Hamster cage (pink)
Papa panda
Pet bed
Cotton candy stall
Simple wooden fence recipe
Giant ribbon (white and black)
Lacy Parasol
Mini pleather bag
Visual punk wig
Fox mask (white)

I'll give you 30 tbt :D

Could you maybe add a nook ticket? The cotton candy stall is 3k nook miles and I will have to save up some miles to order one

Don't know if you're still open for trade, but would you be willing to trade the Whirlpool Bath and the Pink Leg Warmers for a Sakura Wood Wall, a Cherry Blossom Clock and a Galaxy Floor? (I LOVE the Galaxy Floor, but don't know what to do with it, and I could always make another)

Have a feeling this thread might be dead, but just in case: could I get your brown kitchen mat, green kitchen mat, and ring? I can get you a white lifeguard chair (but I don't time travel so it'd be tomorrow!) and I also have a pink shaded lamp, pink sewing project, pink desk mirror, pink nail set, and pink toy box if you need uhhhhh any of those 😂 also can add in an IGB offer~

Back