• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Pay what you want Amiibo Cards [OFFLINE]

kalopsia

Mayor Kristy
Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
I bought all these Amiibo cards and I felt like they were going to waste just sitting in my shelf so I'll be selling the following villagers! Everything is pay what you want, whether it be TBT, IGB, or furniture. All villagers are 100% original, just ask me to scan in whichever villager you'd like! You can also adopt my current villagers for free.

Town: Mayor Luna of Noceur || FC: 2079-9939-1056

Form:
Mayor:
Town:
Desired Villager:
FC:
Offer:

My amiibos:
050 Punchy punchy.gif
067 Flurry flurry.gif
089 Diana diana.gif
164 Bianca bianca.gif
195 Hamphrey hamphrey.gif
251 Chester chester.gif
258 Daisy daisy.gif
262 Blanche blanche.gif
317 Goldie goldie.gif
Welcome Amiibo 50 Tasha

Current Villagers
Groucho
Bunnie
Biff
Greta
Bones
Deena
Pietro
Paula
Sheldon

Last edited:
Hello!

First of all thank you for making this thread, it's really nice of you to offer help like that. ^^
Mayor: B?atrice
Town: L?ov
Desired Villager: Diana
FC: 0791-3997-5452
Offer: Do you need anything specific in game? I don't have much yet (including bells) so I could probably offer TBT (but it would be much appreciated if you could specify how much as I am not sure what it's worth), but if I have anything that you would like IG just let me know!

Hi, thank you so much ^^

Mayor: Lana
Town: Nancy
Desired Villager: Goldie
FC: 4442-2880-6543
Offer: TbT^^ How much do you want ?

Back