• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Patty's Garden Shop! [OPEN] Only Hollies and Olives Left!!

Preferably before~ I promise I won't do anything shady if you don't :)

I'm adding you and opening my gates right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Preferably before~ I promise I won't do anything shady if you don't :)

I'm adding you and opening my gates right now

Wait! I just realized I have 7 more if you'd like them. Your total would be 41 tbt (21 for the 7 and 10 for the on sale cedars) if you did.

Haha okay! My 3ds is having internet problems so I'll pm you as soon as I fix it. Would you like me to send the 20 tbt back for the meantime?

can I buy every black orange and purple hybrid.
every sweet olive start and holly?
how much would that be? xD

May I buy 10 black tulips, 10 blue hydras, 10 blue roses, and 7 of the cedar saplings you apparently found? So...roughly 1.7MIL?

May I buy 10 black tulips, 10 blue hydras, 10 blue roses, and 7 of the cedar saplings you apparently found? So...roughly 1.7MIL?

The black tulips go to newleafy because she called it first. Sorry! However, you can totally buy the rest c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahaha wow! Give me a little bit of time, okay? cx

May I buy all of your cedar saplings and black roses? :)

Last edited:
The black tulips go to newleafy because she called it first. Sorry! However, you can totally buy the rest c:

Sure, sure, c'est juste. So 1.25MIL, then? Also, is it all right that you'd visit two of my towns? My first town to pick up the bells, then my second town to drop off the items (since that's the town I need these for, heh)? I hope that wouldn't be a problem, but lemme know it would!

Newleafy, Your total in IGB is 5,800,000. You can split it between IGB or tbt if you'd like to though cx

For the following:
17 black roses
30 black tulips
14 black lillies
18 purple roses
6 orange roses

15 Sweet Olive starts
13 Holly starts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, sure, c'est juste. So 1.25MIL, then? Also, is it all right that you'd visit two of my towns? My first town to pick up the bells, then my second town to drop off the items (since that's the town I need these for, heh)? I hope that wouldn't be a problem, but lemme know it would!

No problem! Just pm me the FC and I'll pick up the bells first if that's alright c:

yeah! tell me when the are ready :3
I am buying from someone else, so whenever you are ready tell me! c:

Back