• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Patty's Garden Shop! [OPEN] Only Hollies and Olives Left!!

May I please buy 9 pink azaleas, 18 Blue Hydrangea, 10 Pink Hydrangea, 16 Black Lilies, 8 Purple Roses, 9 Black Roses, and 15 Black Roses please ^-^ Sorry for buying so much ,-, I'll pay 4.5 for all of them!

Hahaha I love this community so much c: Okidoki I'll lay out the stuff for you to pick up. Take your time :)

Can I buy all that you have left? xD sorry for asking so much as well o3o

- - - Post Merge - - -

is there an auction for highest bidder gets it? xD I am just a little desperate so let me know :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww.... I am looking for roses and the bush starts :| that's unfortunate. If I were to place a higher price and tbt bells, would I be able to get it?

Can I buy all that you have left? xD sorry for asking so much as well o3o

- - - Post Merge - - -

is there an auction for highest bidder gets it? xD I am just a little desperate so let me know :3

That sounds interesting and I'm very tempted. However I don't think that you fair... There's black tulips though :p

hi! could i purchase 10 pink azaleas & 10 white azalea's for 1 mil please? :)
also, would it be alright for me to pick em up in ur town? mines a bit crowded atm!

Last edited:
could I buy:
all sweet olive starts
and every black, blue, and orange hybrid?
thanks!

perfect~ I'll add you and open my gates as soon as I lay out the roses. Can I pm you when I'm ready? c:

Back