• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling ☀ Para's Shop! [200 DIY + 75 Fossils + Hybrid Flowers] ☀ LF: Wishlist items + NMT! (CLOSED FOR NOW))

Hi! since the fish-drying rack is a non orderable item, could I possibly keep one of them, catalog the folding floor lamp (light green) + 3 NMT for your order?
sure! i dont mind which one you keep since its customizable. i think the servers are having maintenance right now. would we still be able to trade soon?

IGN: Ellie
ISLAND NAME: Lunaria
ORDER:
DIY: Angled Signpost
OFFER: 1NMT?

sure! i dont mind which one you keep since its customizable. i think the servers are having maintenance right now. would we still be able to trade soon?
Let's wait until after maintenance! I'll hit you up in private message!
Post automatically merged:

IGN: Fayt
Island: Outset
Order: 3 black cosmos, 7 purple tulips, 4 purple hyacinths
Offer: 5nmt
Sure! I'll hit you up in private message after the maintenance is over if that's alright?

IGN: Bunny
ISLAND NAME: Star Isle
Hybrid Flowers: 2 orange roses
OFFER: Cat grass red?

IGN: Niki
ISLAND NAME: Starfall
ORDER:
DIY: shell table, shell stool, shell fountain, manga library wall, windflower fan
OFFER:
Fish Drying Rack (fish)
Floor sign (warning)
Tankless toilet (Ivory)
Train set (summer)

The only one I have on hand is the fish drying rack. If you would prefer I can give you NMT alongside in advance for the shell recipes while I order the rest? I am DESPERATE for those shell recipes 😭

If you have managed to get those items elsewhere can you please let me know how much in NMT you want for just the shell recipes please, thank you so much.
Hi! Unfortunately I traded off the shell recipes and have catalogged the other items TT let me know if you'd still like the manga library wall and windflower fan, and what you'd like to offer for them!

IGN: Jazmin
ISLAND NAME: Belva Isle
ORDER: Tall lantern DIY
OFFER: Ivory tankless toilet
Hi! The tall lantern was bought in private message, sorry about that!

ORDER:
DIY: shell table, shell stool, shell fountain
OFFER:
10 NMT
Fish drying rack (fish)

Please say if this price is not right, I’m honestly got no idea what the fair price is for recipes.
Hi! The shell items were already traded off, thank you for being interested though!

Can I just get the angled signpost and signpost for 4 nmt at least?
Sorry for the late reply! And yes, definitely, if you're still interested I'll hit you up after maintenance is over!

I can do 3 blue hyacinths + 6 blue pansys to catalog the serving cart (white), water cooler (avocado), and digital scale (brown)!
Sorry didn't see the notification for this originally! I'll pm you a dodo code in a minute, you can stop by whenever you're ready!

Sorry didn't see the notification for this originally! I'll pm you a dodo code in a minute, you can stop by whenever you're ready!
No worries! The game is currently on maintenance, feel free to hit me up afterwards though!

Since I was skipped can I move my offer up to 6NMT..?
Hi! I was actually fulfilling orders from earlier and answering things that were not grabbed beforehand. Unfortunately the angled signpost was already claimed, if they don't respond I can hit you up again after if you want. So sorry about that!

IGN: Isabel
ISLAND NAME: Mellow Bay
ORDER: Palm Tree Lamp DIY
OFFER: 1 NMT

ORDER:
DIY: shell table, shell stool, shell fountain
OFFER:
10 NMT
Fish drying rack (fish)

Please say if this price is not right, I’m honestly got no idea what the fair price is for recipes.
Actually I still have the shell table! Let me know if you'd like it for 2 NMT!

IGN: Artio
ISLAND NAME: Ursa Major
ORDER
DIY for the log extra long sofa, beekeepers hive, and the stack of books
OFFER: screen (bamboo), shower booth (black), and electric guitar (natural wood)

Last edited:
IGN: Isabel
ISLAND NAME: Mellow Bay
ORDER: Palm Tree Lamp DIY
OFFER: 1 NMT
Unfortunately that DIY was already taken, super sorry about that!

IGN: Artio
ISLAND NAME: Ursa Major
ORDER
DIY for the log extra long sofa, beekeepers hive, and the stack of books
OFFER: screen (bamboo), shower booth (black), and electric guitar (natural wood)
Definitely! Would these be to keep or to catalog, give me 5 minutes and I'll shoot over a dodo code!

Definitely! Would these be to keep or to catalog, give me 5 minutes and I'll shoot over a dodo code!
Would you be okay with cataloging the shower booth? Just because it's part of one of my rooms. The other two you can keep!
And also, can I add the coconut juice DIY to my order? I'll pay for it with a NMT!

Back